xenforo directory

pk698

so is there not a xenforo directory somewhere? checked big boards but didn't see any. maybe I didn't look thoroughly enough. google didn't turn up anything either.

If XenForo Ltd offer a directory on the official site then once I have migrated I shall gladly put my name to it complete with testimonial.

hmm.. thanks, Floris. that was near what I was aiming for. I'm in the process of making a xenforo forum directory now, and just wanted to know if there are any out there on the web.

seems XF is still new and hasn't established itself yet so maybe that's why there aren't many directories for it out there. but I see that changing pretty soon and wanted to offer one of the first XF directory on the web. hoping to have some early demo next week maybe.

hmm.. thanks, Floris. that was what I was near what I was aiming for. I'm in the process of making a xenforo forum directory now, and just wanted to know if there are any out there on the web.

seems XF is still new and hasn't established itself yet so maybe that's why there aren't many directories for it out there. but I see that changing pretty soon and wanted to offer one of the first XF directory on the web. hoping to have some early demo next week maybe.
Looking forward to the end result. If it takes off give us a poke, we can consider pointing to your directory instead.

Top Bottom