Other Xenforo Dev needed

kprojects

Hey there guys,

I'm looking for a dev to do some random things on an ongoing basis for our xenforo installation at Linux.org. We'll pay per job quickly via paypal.

Some things we're looking to do:
1. Generate one RSS feed for a group of forums, omiting other forums (all in public view)
2. Allow guest to vote on polls
3. Global sidebar (we're running xenporta currently)
4. etc..

We're also looking at some things down the road for a client of ours....

If you want to package the mods up and release them afterwards, that's up to you, but they should be free if we're paying you to do the work.

If interested, please PM me. To be honest, I'd rather deal with members here on the xenforo site that already have a good track record.

Thanks,
Rob

Hey there guys,

@kprojects - I'm looking for a dev to do some random things on an ongoing basis for our xenforo installation at Linux.org. We'll pay per job quickly via paypal.

Thank you.

Some things we're looking to do:
1. Generate one RSS feed for a group of forums, omiting other forums (all in public view)
2. Allow guest to vote on polls
3. Global sidebar (we're running xenporta currently)
4. etc..

We're also looking at some things down the road for a client of ours....

If you want to package the mods up and release them afterwards, that's up to you, but they should be free if we're paying you to do the work.

If interested, please PM me. To be honest, I'd rather deal with members here on the xenforo site that already have a good track record.

Hello, did you get any good xenforo devs pm'in you? I also need a good xF dev. Could you please pm me some devs who can assist me?
Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom