XenForo default color palette HEX values

XenForo default color palette HEX values

I created this for my own benefit but it may be of some use to others.

View attachment 5296

I've been pondering on whether to create some kind of cheat sheet much the same way you have done but expand upon it showing what each class and what specific areas are affected for a more in depth analysis.

I think I'll wait till xenforo goes gold before i do but in the meantime nice post paul. :)

I've been pondering on whether to create some kind of cheat sheet much the same way you have done but expand upon it showing what each class and what specific areas are affected for a more in depth analysis.
I had the same idea.
I did it with my current forum software and it was very helpful when doing the design.

I had the same idea.
I did it with my current forum software and it was very helpful when doing the design.

Totally agree. Maybe when xenforo goes gold we can collaborate together on this perhaps? It's such an invaluable source if done correctly that would be a beneficial source for novice stylers wanting to migrate to the next stage.

I think I'll wait till xenforo goes gold before i do but in the meantime nice post paul. :)
Now that would be awesome.

Totally agree. Maybe when xenforo goes gold we can collaborate together on this perhaps? It's such an invaluable source if done correctly that would be a beneficial source for novice stylers wanting to migrate to the next stage.
Now that would be awesome.
I absolutely agree, Peggy

Shelley, I can't even imagine how many would be in your debt if you did that.

Liz

Top Bottom