1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenForo.com: If forum account linked to a XenForo License, add Customers tab

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by Vincent, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

Hello,

Since there's a "Buy XenForo" tab, why can't there by a "Customers" tab that only shows if your Forum Account is linked to a XenForo License?

Veer, Sim and Andrej like this.
  2. Claudio

Claudio Well-Known Member

I agree! +1!

3. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

What would it do differently than the "Customer Area" link already in the footer?

4. Claudio

Claudio Well-Known Member

Again...like the Share buttons...

Is more easy to click on a link at the top of the screen..
    Thinking in your way, I can say that there is a big button to buy XenForo at the bottom...why have another one at the navbar?

5. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

:rolleyes: Some people have too much time on their hands.

Rigel Kentaurus likes this.
  6. Lycaon

Lycaon Well-Known Member

I've got to admit that I have never noticed the link in the footer, I've always clicked home in the navbar and then gone to the client area.

7. tmb

tmb Active Member

Me too. I feel dumb. That is much easier.

8. Vincent

Yep, me too just now :p
    Well, it isn't that necessary then :D

9. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

there's two "buy" buttons.. ;) why not simply replace the "buy" with "Customers" if a forum account is linked.. ;)

Vincent and Steve F like this.
  10. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Not all linked forum accounts are customers, as license holders are able to add additional users.

11. Robbo

Robbo Well-Known Member

I would like some stuff to go to from the forums though, as license holders. Then again thinking from the technical side it wouldn't be too much a simple task since you would have to have a xenforo.com session and people don't often log into there so it wouldn't always be there.

Vincent likes this.
  12. Vincent

I know but I'm pretty sure there's a way to check that ;)