Xenforo Bridge for Flynax

SuchMuch

I'm in touch with flynax developer and it seems he is ready to make xenforo bridge to flynax.
Probably flynax plugin will cost usd 45 but and there is no estimated date it will be released.
I own both XF and flynax and I'm ready to buy subject addon.

So the question are:
- how many of you are interested to have bridge between XF and Flynax?
- are you ready to by subject plugin if it costs usd 45?

I'd prefer a native XenForo solution rather than a Flynax bridge. With XF2 coming out, I'm hoping someone realizes the existing demand for a classifieds add-on and makes something great.

However, I've been waiting a long time for something to materialize, and if Flynax are serious about making a bridge, then I'll buy it if it meets our needs. I checked out the demo and it looks promising. The cost is no problem for us, though you may want to point out that a Flynax license itself costs $195, so the total would be $240 plus whatever other Flynax add-ons one wanted to buy.

My concerns are:

• It needs to be integrated in a wrapper, so that it works with our XenForo template (UI.X). We run advertising through XenForo, so it wouldn't be ok to have a totally separate thing, even if visually it looked similar. This is what we did on our Mediawiki integration; it has all the content from our separate Mediawiki installation, but it appears within our XenForo theme, so it has our sitewide navigation, banner ads, footer, etc.

• Ideally it would be integrated with XF moderation, reports, permissions and messaging.

• I don't see any option for 'want to buy' or 'want to trade' ads, only sales ones.

Same here, Would also prefer a Xenforo Solution. Still hoping that Mr Goodies will convert his Addon coz it has really good approaches.
But, if no one comes up with anything i also would buy the bridge too

Well, after another test(ing), Flynax is no option for me.
The Software itself could be but every addon i would like to use ( Currency, Paygates etc) costs 25$.
As a "None Coder" i am dependent on such addons. The Costs for everything would go beyond the scope

Well, after another test(ing), Flynax is no option for me.
The Software itself could be but every addon i would like to use ( Currency, Paygates etc) costs 25$.
As a "None Coder" i am dependent on such addons. The Costs for everything would go beyond the scope
Yes, it costs money. Flynax is much richer in functions and more flexible than [gfn] addon. As you know, [gfn] addon is not being developed.

I decided to go ahead even if it costs money, waiting for [gfn] addon development is pointless.

Top Bottom