• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

xenForo Board Showcasing

RO.

Starting a new forum and thought I'd look into XF.

I do have an existing board on IPS though. Transferring it over might be the perfect test ground before committing to you.

I need to pour through some examples. Is there an existing area for this? or could you recommend some boards for me to browse please?

Thank you.

RO.

Thanks man.

Not liking many of the themes so far I must admit.

Does anyone who happens to open up this thread have any all time favorites?

RO.

It would have to be business-like. No loudness really. Smart. Neat.

If any come to mind going of that it would probably help my mind do its processing quicker.

Tracy Perry

It would have to be business-like. No loudness really. Smart. Neat.

If any come to mind going of that it would probably help my mind do its processing quicker.
I don't know about "neat & smart", as I've never claimed either one :p but no loudness (or at least to me they aren't loud) you can check out here or here.

Tracy Perry

You've got Tesco banners at the head and foot of your board Tracy. Was it your choice to embed those?
As @oman stated, they are google ads. I have it set so that only the footer one is displayed after registration (and I think the one after the first post in each area also is no longer displayed after registration). Totally optional - but since my sites are free, it's an attempt to recover some costs (I've made a whole $47 in 2 years of google ads).