XF 1.0 XenForo behaving different for one of my moderators.

jonsidneyb

It has to be something on my moderators end but some things are happening that I have not seen before.

When he tried to like a post it ask him "Are you sure you want to like this post?" I nor he has ever seen it ask that before.

He has to click on things twice to open. The tool bar is now at the bottom of his screen.

When he tries to quote it opens in a new page.

Has anyone seen this happen before?

His ISP did tell him his modem was damaged and he had to replace it. That is the only changes he said he has had.

Hmmm, more did happen but it does not make sense to me. He said he did go by AT&T and they needed his Data Plan number, I guess the forum changed for him at that point.

"
I had no wifi yesterday, and no problems with my data plan until I went by the AT&T store today. They needed my Data PLan phone # so I got my iPad out of the truck and they opened the settings, and the "about" menu, to see the phone #. Ever since that I guess, I haven't been the same. Neither on wifi of data.
I didn't think that anything was done. Facebook works the same as always. Its just EDCF."

He is hitting JavaScript errors (or has JavaScript turned off). Ask him to check his console logs for an error message to help narrow it down.

In chrome you can do this by right clicking, clicking "Inspect Element" and choosing "Console" in the pane that comes up. Not sure how to do it elsewhere.

He is hitting JavaScript errors (or has JavaScript turned off). Ask him to check his console logs for an error message to help narrow it down.

In chrome you can do this by right clicking, clicking "Inspect Element" and choosing "Console" in the pane that comes up. Not sure how to do it elsewhere.

Thanks, I will send him a message.

Top Bottom