Xenforo Arcade

Daddymew

Hello,

After some searching on Google / other sites, I can't seem to find anything about an Arcade system for Xenforo newer than 2014.
Is there any kind of Arcade system for Xenforo or a way to integrate games with a high score system and all of that fun stuff?

Thanks!

I currently have a VB forum with an Arcade, however I am going to ditch it once we move to XF as I think the last time it was really used was somewhere around 2010!

That's right, it is an arcade, and one that works as it is and doesn't need much support (as it works as it should).
It has bugs and the developer hasn't done anything with it in an extremely long time. Last time played is set to the date the high score was obtained.

@DragonByte Tech has an arcade for vB that I'm hoping they will eventually port over to xF and allow credits systems to tie in.

It has bugs and the developer hasn't done anything with it in an extremely long time. Last time played is set to the date the high score was obtained.

@DragonByte Tech has an arcade for vB that I'm hoping they will eventually port over to xF and allow credits systems to tie in.
Yep, hopefully everyone is letting them know we are interested in it being ported over. I am currently using XFArcade, but it is really a bare bones arcade. DragonByte's has all the features that my members would like plus some. I encourage everyone that is interested to contact DByte and let them know.

Top Bottom