XenForo 2 Minecraft shop-addon.

HotProtato

Hello, I'm looking for someone who can make a XenForo 2 addon to use as a shop for my minecraft network. Reason being, BuyCraft's costs are through the roof (which is why I'm happy for this to be released on completion). I was previously using MinecraftMarket however the maintenance is too bad as I was having too many issues. If you are interested in developing this, please contact HotProtato#5694 via Discord. Minecraft plugin development is desired, but not essential.

Hello, I'm looking for someone who can make a XenForo 2 addon to use as a shop for my minecraft network. Reason being, BuyCraft's costs are through the roof (which is why I'm happy for this to be released on completion). I was previously using MinecraftMarket however the maintenance is too bad as I was having too many issues. If you are interested in developing this, please contact HotProtato#5694 via Discord. Minecraft plugin development is desired, but not essential.

If you can't afford BuyCraft's costs, which seem pretty reasonable, then you probably can't afford the development costs for this add-on.

If you can't afford BuyCraft's costs, which seem pretty reasonable, then you probably can't afford the development costs for this add-on.
For what I need, it'd be about 25 euro per month. Why would I pay for that when I can get my own add-on at a one time cost? I've already had plenty of people offer to make this for me and several people having the same mindset. It's not my issue whether you can see this or not. I'm too busy putting my $ in innovation than having to worry about on-going shop costs. If you're unwilling to develop this, please don't bother commenting. Not only that, it'd work with my theme, saving me the trouble of having to purchase one for BuyCraft. Maybe try put yourself in your 'potential client's' shoes before making such comments. Thanks.

Top Bottom