Please note that we are now formally recommending that you upgrade to PHP 5.4 or newer. Our intention with XenForo 2.0 is to require PHP 5.4 or newer. If you are running PHP 5.3 or 5.2, you will receive a warning when installing or upgrading XenForo.
Some of the bugs fixed in 1.4.9 include:
- Make changes to support version 2.4 of the Facebook API. This fixes problems registering via Facebook with newly created Facebook apps.
- Make the contact page trigger a redirect if it is not loaded in an overlay. If it is loaded in an overlay, reset the contact form after successful submission.
- Fix filter list input height in Windows 10 version of IE 11.
- Fix unexpected parsing of email addresses within autolinked URLs.
- Fix a situation where BB codes would not be stripped as expected from thread previews.
- Prevent double alerts in certain situations with profile post comments.
The following templates have had changes:
All customers with active licenses may now download the new version from the customer area.
This release follows our principle that third-point (x.x.X) releases should always be more stable than the preceding version, so for the most part you will not find new features in this release. Major new features will be reserved for second point versions (x.X.x).
Installation and Upgrade Instructions
Full details for how to install and upgrade XenForo can be found in the XenForo Manual.