Please note that we are now formally recommending that you upgrade to PHP 5.4 or newer. Our intention with XenForo 2.0 is to require PHP 5.4 or newer. If you are running PHP 5.3 or 5.2, you will receive a warning when installing or upgrading XenForo.
Some of the bugs fixed in 1.4.7 include:
- Add default support for the new Facebook video URL format.
- When upgrading an add-on, maintain the active state for existing BB codes.
- Fixed a Firefox button display quirk by removing the text-shadow.
- Fix a situation where accessing a draft with attachments would generate an incorrect URL to manage those attachments.
- Disable smilie parsing in HTML emails due to general lack of client support for sprite-based smilies.
- Improve email bounce parsing to detect additional cases.
- Allow the current thread prefix to be maintained when a thread title is edited and the user editing does not have permission to use the current prefix.
- Fix a potential timeout when embedding large data URIs in minified CSS.
- Add cache prevention headers to database/server error pages.
- When merging threads, remove the threads that are replaced with redirects from the search index.
- When getting default warning conversation details, use the language selected by the user being warned.
- Only show one RTE per page for Android due to keyboard issues when multiple are present.
- Conversation invite emails no longer imply the person doing the inviting necessarily wrote the message being shown.
The following templates have had changes:
All customers with active licenses may now download the new version from the customer area.
This release follows our principle that third-point (x.x.X) releases should always be more stable than the preceding version, so for the most part you will not find new features in this release. Major new features will be reserved for second point versions (x.X.x).
Installation and Upgrade Instructions
Full details for how to install and upgrade XenForo can be found in the XenForo Manual.