This release also adds an importer for SMF 2.0. As this is an initial release, changes may need to be made to deal with the various types of data in the wild. If you have SMF 2.0 data you'd like to bring into XenForo, please try the importer and let us know how it goes.
Some of the bugs fixed in 1.4.3 include:
- Don't show contact details custom fields in the message template when privacy checks are applied
- Prevent malformed BB code from being used to potentially bypass certain signature tag limits
- Update Facebook video to use Facebook's new display/embed method
- Adjusted the timezones phrases to handle changes from the last few years (most significantly in Russia)
- Change the stats table to store results in a bigint to support days with values greater than 4 billion
- Fix cached like updates when deleting a user
- Move IEMobile detection to ensure it is always triggered when it should be
- Fixed the smilie tabs not working correctly with multiple editors on a page
- When creating a thread, allow the poll question/answers to be restored from a draft
- Ensure a username is shown for reports of content created by guests/deleted users
- Fix alignment of LTR names in RTL languages in Firefox
- Fix a situations where, with small screens, the visitor tabs would be hidden unexpectedly
- Do not send thread author alerts when action is taken against a thread redirect
- Fix the user state not being applied correctly in all cases in the phpBB 3 importer
- Limit the number of unused attachments deleted at a time to prevent memory issues
- Prevented tooltip flicker in several places
The following templates have had changes:
All customers with active licenses may now download the new version from the customer area.
This release follows our principle that third-point (x.x.X) releases should always be more stable than the preceding version, so for the most part you will not find new features in this release. Major new features will be reserved for second point versions (x.X.x).
Installation and Upgrade Instructions
Full details for how to install and upgrade XenForo can be found in the XenForo Manual.