The bugs fixed in this release include:
- Fix the positioning of SWFUpload over top of the upload button.
- Fix an issue with Firefox 27 not redisplaying images in the lightbox correctly.
- Fix an issue on certain servers where duplicate session IDs were generated, triggering an error.
- Fix "v" being stripped from usernames where a very old PCRE library is in use.
- Ensure that banned users do not receive conversation emails.
- Enabled SSL support for the jQuery CDN.
- Fixed situation where a slow server combined with script timeouts could cause cron to stop.
- Some fields in the style property editor will now always be displayed left-to-right.
- Fix an issue when double submitting the style property editor form.
- Removed an invalid color reference from the panelScrollerNavControl style property.
- Tweaked title casing in a few phrases.
- Fixed the AddThis block when loading a second time in a single page view.
- Give non-JS users the ability to delete attachments when editing.
- Fix the hover style overriding the disabled style on proxied buttons.
- Fix an issue where the warnings table could overflow.
- Hide the duplicate "view results" button in the poll system when JS is disabled.
- Move the report search page nav for consistency.
- Fix the inline edit link on deleted thread list items.
- Improve the performance of the editor on mobiles.
- Allow individual importers to control the behavior when resetting to maintain IDs.
- Fix an issue where the "is staff" option could not be changed when editing a moderator.
- Today's birthdays now show correctly in RTL.
- Fix a situation where date of birth was not verified correctly.
- Fix an error when going to an incredibly large page number in the closed reports system.
- Improved calculation of correct chmod values when running scripts via the CLI.
- Fix an issue where a line break could be removed from a message unexpectedly.
- Fix an issue in the IPB importer if data was missing from the pfields_content table.
- Merge thread view counts when merging threads.
- Prevent an error when setting an expiration on a thread redirect that is many years into the future.
All customers with active licenses may now download XenForo 1.2.5 from the customer area.
The release of XenForo 1.2.5 follows our principle that third-point (x.x.X) releases should always be more stable than the preceding version, so for the most part you will not find new features in this release. Major new features will be reserved for second point versions (x.X.x).
Installation and Upgrade Instructions
Full details for how to install and upgrade XenForo can be found in the XenForo Manual.