- Moderators that have the "bypass user privacy" setting will now see when a user is banned. The username will be struck out in most cases.
- There is now a rebuild cache tool to update trophies for all users. This will award any unawarded trophies and recalculate the trophy point totals.
- There is now a rebuild cache tool to upgrade promotions for all users. Normally, promotions would only be run against active users. This tool will run the promotions against all users. This is mostly only relevant when adding or changing promotions and you want to ensure the changes are applied immediately.
- There is now improved logging of fatal PHP errors. They will be logged with the other server error logs in the admin control panel.
- Improve character conversion options and defaults in the importers
- Fix a number of issues when importing data from XenForo 1.2
- Reduce memory usage in deferred classes (debug mode/installer/upgrader only)
- Fix multi-select stylings in iOS/OS X
- Adjust wrapping behavior of poll results
- Detect if conversation totals are incorrect and recalculate when needed
- Fix specific situations where CSS was not flipped in RTL
- Fix the rich text editor in the admin CP
- Ensure that a password is entered when registering
- Change the copyright to not have a hard coded color
- Fix the admin CP search being case sensitive
- Fix an issue that prevented cron tasks from being run after failing
- When editing a thread via the thread list, maintain the forum title if it's displayed
- Use the "canonical" URL to avatars in an email
- Improve RTL email display
- Fix regular expression in RTE text processing failing with some PCRE setups and long posts
- Improve pasting of certain HTML tags into the RTE
- Fix cut/copy handling in the RTE in IE8
- Fix Chrome and IE scrolling unexpected when pasting into the RTE
- Ensure that the guest user object has all default user fields specified
- Tweak the printable character count in signatures to be more accurate
- Nofollow/noindex debug output to ensure it doesn't get indexed
All licensed customers may now download XenForo 1.2.1 from the customer area.
This release of XenForo 1.2.1 follows our principle that third-point (x.x.X) releases should always be more stable than the preceding version, so for the most part you will not find new features in 1.2.1. Major new features will be reserved for second point versions (x.X.x).
Installation and Upgrade Instructions
Full details for how to install and upgrade XenForo can be found in the XenForo Manual.