1.1.3 also introduces a new "Cookie Usage" page and option to display a notice about cookies on a user's first visit (only when they have no cookies). This is in response to recent EU regulation changes.
The cookie notice option is disabled by default. It can be enabled via Options > Basic Board Information > Show Cookie Notice on First Visit.
Some of the bug fixes in 1.1.3 include:
- Flood check multiplier did not work on discouraged users
- AddThis publisher ID not sent through correctly
- Plain BB codes didn't always work correctly when nested
- PHP 5.4 incompatibilities
- Missing forum info when merging posts
- Dots are not removed from integer params in URLs in all situations where necessary
- In-page navigation with quote attribution links does not change browser history correctly
All licensed customers may now download XenForo 1.1.3 from the customer area.
This release of XenForo 1.1.3 follows our principle that third-point (x.x.X) releases should always be more stable than the preceding version, so for the most part you will not find new features in 1.1.3. Major new features will be reserved for second point versions (x.X.x).
Installation and Upgrade Instructions
Full details for how to install and upgrade XenForo can be found in the XenForo Manual.