xenForo 1.1.3 Gravatar Sorunu (Problem)

Emre

Merhaba arkadaşlar. Forum yazılımını satın alıp kurduktan sonra Avatar yükleme işlemlerini iptal ederek. Gravatar kullanmalarını aktif etmek istiyorum. Fakat, maalesef ki, gravatar postasını girip avatarım çıktıktan sonra Kaydet diyorum.

Karşıma çıkan hata:

Adsız.webp

Anlamadım gitti. Hatayı yazsa çözeceğim belki de hatayıda yazmıyor. :( Nasıl düzeltebilirim?

Eng:
Hello friends. Forum software by canceling the purchase and installation processes after setting up the Avatar. I want to use to activate Gravatar. But, unfortunately, enter gravatar mail Save My avatar after I say.

I face the error:

Adsız.webp

I do not understand is gone. Hatay perhaps not written in the summer, will solve the error. : (How to fix it?

I'm sory! I don't speak eng :( Google Translate

Ok that is the "there_was_problem_communicating_with_gravatar" phrase. I found it in the code. It means exactly what it says. Maybe the service was down temporarily. Try again?

10gg2fk.png

The error is not specific. I would need admin and FTP access so I can debug it. If the problem still happens with addons disabled then send me your information and I will take a look.

No one else has reported problems with gravatar, so I assume it's not a software bug. Maybe gravatar is blocking you.

The error is not specific. I would need admin and FTP access so I can debug it. If the problem still happens with addons disabled then send me your information and I will take a look.

No one else has reported problems with gravatar, so I assume it's not a software bug. Maybe gravatar is blocking you.

I set up the program again but I still have the same program. I used FilleZilla instead of FTP

Top Bottom