Some of the bug fixes include:
- Border-style is not accessible in style properties.
- Stats dates are not translated.
- When maintaining user IDs in an import, it's possible to lose access to the admin control panel.
- Primary key in xf_user_external_auth was incorrect.
- Assorted RTL issues
- Attachment browser does not remember search criteria
- Display styling priority not calculated correctly when adjusting a group's priority
- Sticky topics not in RSS feeds
- Person banning a user was not logged correctly.
- Attachments not appearing when revoking "view threads by others" permission.
- IE URL parsing bug
- Not page-based URLs for Ajax requests
- Birthday criteria did not work correctly
- Listeners did not work in user upgrades at all times
- Spam cleaner did not limit the number of IP/user matches it could match
All licensed customers may now download XenForo 1.1.2 from the customer area.
This release of XenForo 1.1.2 follows our principle that third-point (x.x.X) releases should always be more stable than the preceding version, so for the most part you will not find new features in 1.1.2. Major new features will be reserved for second point versions (x.X.x).
Installation and Upgrade Instructions
Full details for how to install and upgrade XenForo can be found in the XenForo Manual.