Version 1.1 adds a significant number of features to XenForo, including:
- Right to left language support
- Thread prefixes, including prefix use permissions and quick management systems
- A warning system that allows you to limit the access and permissions of troublemakers
- The ability for your users to ignore the content of other users
- Custom user profile fields, with the ability to display specific ones with messages
- Daily statistics tracking of a number of different elements
- Admin CP search to make it easier to find your way around the control panel
- Admin logging (include a full log of all request data in POST requests, kept for a definable length of time)
- Moderator action logging
- Thread viewing permissions to limit a user's access to just thread titles or just their own threads
- User group promotions
- Notices at the top of pages
- Greatly expanded criteria system for use with trophies, user group promotions and notices
- More media embedding options and support for a larger range of sites
- Option to auto-embed media objects such as videos
- An attachment browser / manager for admins
- The ability to attach files to conversation messages
- The ability to search within threads
- General interface improvements, simplifications, and tweaks
All licensed customers may now download the new version from the customer area.
This is Beta Software
Please remember that this is beta software. It contains known bugs and incomplete functionality. We do not recommend running beta software in a production environment, and support is limited at this time to questions here on the community forums.
If you choose to run beta software, it is your responsibility to ensure that you make a backup of your data. We recommend you do this before attempting an upgrade.
Installation and Upgrade Instructions
Full details for how to install and upgrade XenForo can be found in the XenForo Manual.