1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by aasajjj, Jul 22, 2013.

1. aasajjj

aasajjj Member

May I just say that the skins done by xenfocus are AMAZING!.

They feel and look so clean (most of them), and they get you wanting to post and join the forum. it rocks.
    will there be any more xenfocus themes and will they ever be market more for people on xenforo?

2. aasajjj

aasajjj Member

OMG nooooooo!!!!!

I just went to their site again and all their themes are gone, NOOOO!!!
    ah dam it dam it dam it
  3. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

4. aasajjj

aasajjj Member

5. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

Also you do realize that you can easily change the background image. @Ehren just has that image there to show what the theme would look like with that type of background with the transparent category strips.
  6. aasajjj

aasajjj Member

no option to change the background image m8 :(
  7. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

It's done in the style properties in the AdminCP. He has mentioned at a later time he may add a background chooser on the front end so members can change the background to something they may like better. I know you can change the background cause I have the theme being used here http://www.walkerwinstonal.com
    Ehren likes this.
  8. Ehren

Ehren Active Member

Thanks for the feedback aasajjj. The skins which you linked to have been discontinued for 1.2.x though.

Like all xenforo skins, the background can be edited very easily using the style properties page in the admin cpanel.
  9. aasajjj

aasajjj Member

May you please add the option for users able to edit it?, like in uniform please?
    your the best.

thank you.
  10. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

Снимок экрана 2013-07-23 в 14.27.15.png
  11. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I thought Xenfocus was @Kim and @Forsaken

Didn't realize there was another person. Cool.
  12. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Kim and Forsaken are Xenique, not XenFocus.
    Kim, Lee and DRE like this.