XenFlax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's hoping, I haven't had a good crap since yesterday.

ROFLMAO. When you see the turtles head poking out I suggest plugging into the purge system, there's a 10 second delay I hear so timing is of the essence. *sniggers* & *wonders why I even suggested that* You can call it my own brand of support, here to help problem will never be to big or small, hopefully. I'm shutting up now.

I'd suggest splitting the last several posts out of this thread, but I have no idea what the title could be. Tale of the Turtle maybe?

Edit: I'm thinking maybe XenFlax now that you mention it. ;)

Doesn't xenforo come with a purge feature to flush out the bowels?
Here's hoping, I haven't had a good crap since yesterday.
Other forum software have you feeling the bloat...try XenFlax
xenflax is an organic solution extracted from flaxseed and delivered right to you via your server flushing out all the waste that remains.
Product warning label said:
Use as directed, long term results will make you forget your regrets of the past, product is known to cause excitement and irregular heartbeat, if you find yourself suffering from priapism call your physican and let him know that if he too would like to emulate an ancient god to make the switch to xenforo...which shortly after will lead to him contacting his physician

Other forum software have you feeling the bloat...try XenFlax
xenflax is an organic solution extracted from flaxseed and delivered right to you via your server flushing out all the waste that remains. Use as directed, long term results will make you forget your regrets of the past, product is known to cause excitement and irregular heartbeat, if you find yourself suffering from priapism call your physican and let him know that if he too would like to emulate an ancient god to make the switch to xenforo...which shortly after will lead to him contacting his physician

Bravo. :P

ROFLMAO. When you see the turtles head poking out I suggest plugging into the purge system, there's a 10 second delay I hear so timing is of the essence. *sniggers* & *wonders why I even suggested that* You can call it my own brand of support, here to help problem will never be to big or small, hopefully. I'm shutting up now.

Only 10 seconds? Blimey I hope this can be changed in the admincp.

...when you make slogans referencing to bowel movements in regards to XF and it and it still comes out smelling like roses

Only 10 seconds? Blimey I hope this can be changed in the admincp.

I'm sure Kier or mike will implement some kind of time delay setting. I'm hoping that they can break down the timing in 0.5 increments. Otherwise we may need to have a chopping knife at hand to compensate for that 10 second delay. And I agree, it's far too long (i'm referring to the time delay fyi)

This is what it's all about. Intelligent, intellectual conversation with level head folks brainstorming for a better purging system. It's just that darn time delay, seriously 10seconds?

184.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom