xenfero licance text

Eternal61

I wish everyone a good day. I want to buy xenfero and what are the differences between xefnero cloud and xenfero self hosted?

also Branding Removal in the self hosted section
This allows you to remove the visible XenForo copyright notice from all public-facing pages.

If we do not buy the option that says, my license letter will remain?

Attachments

• resim_2023-08-04_230644832.webp
    resim_2023-08-04_230644832.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 20
For the Cloud service, the payment is monthly (automatic recurring) and includes fully managed hosting, all software including the Media Gallery, Resource Manager, and Enhanced Search add-ons, and a URL.

You can choose from the following URLs:
  • name.community.forum
  • name.xenforo.cloud
  • name.xenforo-hosting.com

You can also use your own custom URL, which you would need to purchase separately.

The software is pre-installed and the site is ready to use within a few minutes of signing up.

Pricing for the Starter plan is $60 per month, or $648 per year if paid annually.

There is no server access at all with Cloud, including FTP or an admin panel.

You will have access to the XF ACP where you can install add-ons and styles, logos and other images can be uploaded using the built in asset manager functionality, and there is a unique file manager feature for Cloud installations which allows the following file types to be uploaded: .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .png, .svg .

For the self-hosted option, the initial license purchase is a one-off payment, which includes 12 months of support and updates.

After 12 months, the license is still valid and you can continue to use the software with no additional charges, but should you wish to download new releases or access ticket support, you would need to purchase a 1-year extension.

Otherwise, you can choose not to renew support and remain on the same version.

You will also need to separately purchase a domain (URL) and hosting.

Pricing for self-hosted licenses is here: https://xenforo.com/purchase/self-hosted/
A standard license costs $160 with an annual renewal cost of $55.
The add-ons are optional with additional purchase and renewal costs.

Branding removal is required if you wish to remove the XF copyright.
Branding removal is not available with Cloud.

Top Bottom