XenFeed [Deleted]

time

time submitted a new resource:

XenFeed - xenfeed skin for xenforo, xenfeed xf, xenfeed for xf, xenfeed, xenfeed 1.0, xenfeed download

Hello everyone, today I would like to introduce to the community xenforo.com a new interface for XenForo called "xenFeed". Why do I call it that because it is designed to provide more information on the user's screen with a calm color and slightly dark so as not to dazzle at night. This is the first version of this interface, I will continue to update it to the new version with the increasing perfection.

For some reason, some people often choose methods RIP interface instead of buying, it is...

Read more about this resource...

Is there a live demo? The external purchase link goes to google.vn

because reason RIP skin, i not show live demo. I will update a demo video soon, and if you want buy it I can show for you see demo live via team view :)
This is paid style
Thanks you! :)

because reason RIP skin, i not show live demo. I will update a demo video soon, and if you want buy it I can show for you see demo live via team view :)
This is paid style
Thanks you! :)

A ripped skin?

have update video demo :)
thanks for the video tho.. But I would still love to see it myself.
Actually, I was gonna design something similar for myself. If it does everything I need, I would buy it otherwise I will have to do everything myself.
You can take the risk and pm me the link of live demo.. else its all good :)

Regards,

thanks for the video tho.. But I would still love to see it myself.
Actually, I was gonna design something similar for myself. If it does everything I need, I would buy it otherwise I will have to do everything myself.
You can take the risk and pm me the link of live demo.. else its all good :)

Regards,

thanks you! i will buy and setup new 4r and send to you soon, you want see it via team view?
because now i not have a hosting can run xenforo :(

thanks you! i will buy and setup new 4r and send to you soon, you want see it via team view?
because now i not have a hosting can run xenforo :(
I can give you a free hosting account for a month. You can run your xf there for sake of providing a demo link to all.

He was using a nulled copy of XF when I looked at a demo via teamviewer. He is associated with a license, but doesn't actually own one.

Top Bottom