XenFacil's BBCode Note (BBCode Nota de XenFacil) [Deleted]

Give me the old admin username and domain for you (them). Dame el nombre de usuario y el dominio tuyo (y de él).
I tranfer you the license. Te transferiré la licencia.

Salud2

Last edited by a moderator:
Good, I have a little problem, I updated and everything is fine, but houy when I go to the forum wiki ... there is a mistake.
Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenFacil_Nota_BbCode_Formatter::get() in /home/openplus/web/open-plus.es/public_html/library/vw/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php on line 956
This is an example but there is another one on line 34 in the formatter.php file of the Notes addons.
Fatal error: Cannot make static method XenFacil_Nota_BbCode_Formatter::renderTagNota() non static in class lms_Nota_BbCode_Formatter in /home/openplus/web/open-plus.es/public_html/library/lms/Nota/BbCode/Formatter.php on line 34
Say the wiki plugin is the Vault Wiki.
Any ideas or help?

Last edited:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenFacil_Nota_BbCode_Formatter::get() in /home/openplus/web/open-plus.es/public_html/library/vw/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php on line 956
This is an example but there is another one on line 34 in the formatter.php file of the Notes addons.
Fatal error: Cannot make static method XenFacil_Nota_BbCode_Formatter::renderTagNota() non static in class lms_Nota_BbCode_Formatter in /home/openplus/web/open-plus.es/public_html/library/lms/Nota/BbCode/Formatter.php on line 34

I look this.

Salud2

I have a problem at this moment. I can not access to server by CLI. I have the add-on terminated but jason files are bad until re-package. I do not want release a bad version. Sorry for the inconveniencies.

Salud2

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom