xenEsport [Paid] [Deleted]

netkingZ

netkingZ submitted a new resource:

xenEsport - xenEsport is an add-on with which you can manage everything related to the Clan Gaming.

What is it?
xenEsport is an add-on compatible with XenForo v.1.2.x with which you can manage everything related to the Clan. In fact, this add-on is designed for gaming clans, the Multigaming and eSports Clan, to better manage their Teams, Players and their respective Clanwar.

How does it work?
xenEsport is fully integrated in XenForo.
- You can create, edit, and delete teams.
- You can create, edit and delete every single player from / by Teams.
- You can create, edit, and...

Read more about this resource...

Well it could go either way. it's an e-sport technically. Like MLG has "teams" in this case he is calling them "clans" but it could be interchangeable :)

Well it could go either way. it's an e-sport technically. Like MLG has "teams" in this case he is calling them "clans" but it could be interchangeable :)
exactly , I preferred xenEsport just because the add-on speaks of electronic sports.
Remember that this add-on is designed and built to the Clan Gaming, not for those who make tournaments.

Last edited:
I think you must use fixed width for columns on "Section Teams", it will look much better.

Video installation, activation and management of add-ons.
Sorry for the video quality.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As you can see in the video a few times do I have to merge the changes because I was changing the files in the master style.

Congratulations.

Another idea typical of this addons is:
Calendar or schedule. Section where the player can sign and can see the next matches.

Like vWar

Congratulations.

Another idea typical of this addons is:
Calendar or schedule. Section where the player can sign and can see the next matches.

Like vWar

Exists is the Calendar Clanwar, if you've seen the video, I apologize for the quality, you will notice that at some point the newly created cw goes in the page called CalendarClanwar ;)

Is this used to import a league like Jaxel's or can you build your own? Would this work to build a fantasy hockey league?

Is this used to import a league like Jaxel's or can you build your own? Would this work to build a fantasy hockey league?
No, this add-on is used to manage the Clan Teams. For example: I have a clan that has divided into 30 Player Team, for example the Team of Battlefield 4, with this add-on I can manage, edit, and delete the same team, the clanwar Team and Player that make up the Team.
This add-on is not needed for league, tournament or ladder but only to the individual Clan for your site.

I have to get it live by tomorrow so look at my gtavcrews.com site sometime sunday and it will be live. I meant to do it last night but work has me tired as heck.

Fixed the malfunction that was present.
This is the momentary demo that you can try: http://ngzbeta.altervista.org/index.php
Do not need to register, the only button that management has been removed in this demo is that of DeleteTeam and DeleteClanwar, function reserved for Moderators and Admin in ADD-on to the final.

I remind those concerned that the sequence of actions to be taken for the proper use of the add-ons are:
1 - Create the Team
2 - Create one or more Player
3 - Create the Clanwar
4 - Manage (modify or store) the Clanwar

Last edited:
Top Bottom