• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
xendisConnect - PixelExit.com

xendisConnect - PixelExit.com 1.5.14

No permission to download

Russ

Russ submitted a new resource:

xendisConnect (version 1.0) - Inspired by vBulletin 5.0

Inspired by the vBulletin Connect style we bring you this free style by pixelExit.com

No colors/images were copied directly from the vBulletin Connect style.

• 7 Default Templates modified
  • Style Property added to Enable First Post Color & Color Chooser
  • Branding required in footer(for inquiries to remove contact me - russ at...
Read more about this resource...

Robert F Schmitz

OMG I just had to laugh. I made this an optional 'defualt' style on the photog site while at work today. This evening I clicked the bookmark and when the screen came up, I expected to have to wait because I see this skin. I forgot that I had it set to my style. Amazing how one can associate things with images. Unfortunately the forum popped right up and disappointed me. :p

Russ

Thanks everyone for the kind comments lol :)

I'd prefer not to do my Style Releases like vB Beta's so I'll wait awhile until I can find some more bugs to fix, however I would suggest adding this in extra.css to fix avatar spacing and extra user info, if you have it enabled.

Code:
.messageUserBlock .extraUserInfo {
background-color: transparent !important;
}
.messageUserBlock div.avatarHolder a {
    margin: auto;
    width: 102px;
}

JABRONI

Absolutely love the style, but I'm having troubles with my resized avatars. I use 150px avatars. I was having the same problem with Fusion Gamer where the Message User Info & Avatar Holder weren't centered up with each other with resized avatars. Any idea?

Screen Shot 2013-03-02 at 6.17.50 AM.png

This is after using this code,

Code:
.messageUserBlock div.avatarHolder a {
    margin: auto;
    width: 102px;
}
Also, I'm not sure if the Quick Reply is supposed to look like this (it doesnt on XFShowcase), but it does on my site for some reason.

Screen Shot 2013-03-02 at 7.27.52 AM.png

Also, why do random posts have a grey bar underneath their post & others don't?

Screen Shot 2013-03-02 at 7.37.07 AM.png

Russ

I took out the avatar around the quick reply area, do you have a link I can inspect why it's doing it on yours?

Mine looks normal along with xfshowcase like you said.

Do you have a link to that post? Or PM me I'll trouble shoot.

IcEWoLF

This is making vBulletin 5 devs Jelous on what their skin could have looked like if they had XenForo. :)

This is very good sir, thank you for releasing this for free to us!

Russ

How do I get rid of the redundancy??

Apparently my alerts suck sorry man for not spotting this... I'm assuming you got it fixed as your site looks normal.

This is making vBulletin 5 devs Jelous on what their skin could have looked like if they had XenForo. :)

This is very good sir, thank you for releasing this for free to us!

Since no real big bugs have been reported I'm probably going to wait until 1.1.4 to release the next version, making sure its compatible of course with it and fixing a few tiny bugs.

Cal

Yeah it was a redundancy I had put in without realizing it from an addon template. It's cool. I just compared the original templates versus mine and it took like 5 minutes to spot. ;)

Russ

Yeah it was a redundancy I had put in without realizing it from an addon template. It's cool. I just compared the original templates versus mine and it took like 5 minutes to spot. ;)
Good stuff, apologies again (y) anything else let me know.