- Update Layout
- Insert the Legal Message Function
- Insert the Bounce Function
- Insert the SocialNetwork Function
- Insert the Date on Newsletter
- Insert the button on Newsletter page
- Increased the number of threads visible in the different categories
- Insert the Function "ALL" for the Daily Newsletter
- Inserted Forcing Function chosen for the user (Yes or Yes, but only weekly)
- Insert the Function of choice exclusion Forum
- Insert the navtab
- Insert...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Abstract:
1- For those who want to buy this add-on will receive a questionnaire to be answered.
This questionnaire is for us to decide whether or not to provide this add-on to that person, to understand whether it is reliable or has dubious intentions towards us.

2- For any bug that occurs or have any questions please contact us via private message here on the site. Thank you.

Walkthrough:
- Insert the Legal Message Function : Now you can insert your specific legal message in the footer of Newsletter.
- Insert the Bounce Function: Now you can insert the email that receives the bounce email of your users.
- Insert the SocialNetwork Function: Now you can insert your SocialNetwork ( Facebook , Twitter , GooglePlus and YouTube)
- Increased the number of threads visible in the different categories: Before the maximum number of chosen was 10 , now is 30.
- Insert the Function "ALL" for the Daily Newsletter: this function , if checked , show in the Daily Newsletter only the discussions of the previous day.
- Inserted Forcing Function chosen for the user (Yes or Yes, but only weekly): the Admin can checked the Forcing Function and can settings the chosen for the user between Yes or Yes, but only weekly.
- Insert the Function of choice exclusion Forum: the Admin can choose the Forum by which do not take the thread to the Newsletter.
- Insert the Function Notify Message User Registered : the Admin can send the message for the user registered for warn them of the new function Newsletter.

Some questions, before possible purchase ...

1. Screenshot of ACP options please.
2. Is there correct handling for a large quantity of messages being sent? If the weekly email job/task is sending to 5,000+ emails, how do you protect against job timeouts etc.
3. Is there logs for each send? When was it sent, which email addresses was it sent to, what was the content sent?
4. Assume it sends only to users with a valid user state (eg. awaiting confirmation, invalid (bounced), etc. are not send to), over-ruling any setting for receiving the newsletter. Same for banned and discouraged users?
5. Can you define, or restrict, which usergroups do not (or do) receive the email?
6. I'm using add-on [bd] Mails for mail delivery through Mandrill - are these addon's together compatible?

1. Screenshot of ACP options please.

We will decide whether to make available this screenshot

2. Is there correct handling for a large quantity of messages being sent? If the weekly email job/task is sending to 5,000+ emails, how do you protect against job timeouts etc.

By the time we tested it on community that did not exceed 500 units and work.

3. Is there logs for each send? When was it sent, which email addresses was it sent to, what was the content sent?

The response of the visual content is visible in the page itself xenDigest (see image nell'overview), at the moment there is no Log reporter email that has been sent, but it works and the newsletter is sent to all of them who have chosen a co of the 2 options (Yes or yes, but only weekly).

4. Assume it sends only to users with a valid user state (eg. awaiting confirmation, invalid (bounced), etc. are not send to), over-ruling any setting for receiving the newsletter. Same for banned and discouraged users?

The Newsletter is sent to all users in accordance with the choice made by the user (Yes or yes, but only weekly).

5. Can you define, or restrict, which usergroups do not (or do) receive the email?

No , in this moment no. You can choose the Forum where not to take the thread that make up the Newsletter but there is nothing on the concept of usergroups.

6. I'm using add-on [bd] Mails for mail delivery through Mandrill - are these addon's together compatible?

There will be no compatibility with the add-on [bd] Mails.

The last update has some nice steps forward. I am keeping a close eye on this.
What kind of abuse are you afraid of?
Before purchase its needed to have a good idea of the functionality. Therefore screenshots are needed. I do not understand why you want to keep the functionality secret. I seem to be missing something. Could you please explain it to me?

We will decide whether to make available this screenshot
I won't be purchasing without knowing what ACP options I would be buying.

By the time we tested it on community that did not exceed 500 units and work.
So you cannot verify that it will work for any more than 500 emails? What timeout protection do you have for sending more?

at the moment there is no Log reporter email that has been sent
I think I'll wait for this. Too many people complaining they were or were not sent emails, and no way to check without logs

The Newsletter is sent to all users in accordance with the choice made by the user (Yes or yes, but only weekly).
That doesn't answer the question, unless you are saying that it ignores whether a user is even valid or banned? If so, why have you chosen to check for this correctly?

There will be no compatibility with the add-on [bd] Mails.
So doesn't work when you also have '[bd] mails'. Rules me out.

The last update has some nice steps forward. I am keeping a close eye on this.

What kind of abuse are you afraid of?

Before purchase its needed to have a good idea of the functionality. Therefore screenshots are needed. I do not understand why you want to keep the functionality secret. I seem to be missing something. Could you please explain it to me?

We use this policy because we have discovered that there is a group of people just to get their name and resell or distribute free add-on to this platform creates groups where each of these people pay then pay a percentage for the add -on.

Once you have the add-on sell it on the market "low-traffic" (Russian Market, Chinese, ect.), We discovered this fact with a couple of our add-on, which is why we had to be more severe.

Do you not understand this?

Sorry but first we salvagiuardare our interests.

Customers lose?

We are aware of but we prefer rather to lose a customer today who find our same code across multiple markets.

Our hope is that you'll end customers patience in this situation either we like but we got there because we were forced to.

Usually they are 5 questions, once answered questions and we feel satisfied with the answers and we then verified within a short time (hours) receive the add-on.

I hope it is more clear why we use this policy.

So you cannot verify that it will work for any more than 500 emails? What timeout protection do you have for sending more?
No , there is no limit.
We wrote that we tested in a community of 500 + members.
There is no time-out feature for the moment.

That doesn't answer the question, unless you are saying that it ignores whether a user is even valid or banned? If so, why have you chosen to check for this correctly?
We have answered the question. We wrote all users.
We have not included any distinction for groups or types of users.

I understand that software piracy is an issue. It has always been on any platform and will always happen. I'm afraid that it will be very hard to stop.
You can add a license check to your site so that only valid customers can buy your addon. See here:
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xi-license-validation.1830/

We are aware of this.
But now you do us a question:

What is the difficulty in answering 5 questions?

Is hard? Imagine what hinders both the "lazy user" and we are certain that not risulteremo sympathetic to this but how well you've written we have to defend ourselves and try to eradicate this scourge as possible. :)

Now our interest in this topic is to talk about xenDigest and nothing else but for the moment, maybe in the future we will change your mind, our defense policy is this.

Thank you.;)

I dont care if I need to answer a few questions. That's no problem
But to be able to make a decision to buy or not, I do need all information about your product. Including screenshots.

I dont care if I need to answer a few questions. That's no problem
But to be able to make a decision to buy or not, I do need all information about your product. Including screenshots.

< Screenshots >

iby0J8kVg6rsKS.png

ibd8QOFlhcCCEa.png

iLoU07FWt1k9E.png

We have answered the question. We wrote all users.
We have not included any distinction for groups or types of users.
Thanks, I will wait and review further once you have ensured that emails are only sent to active users (user state) and those who are accepting site mailings (privacy). To do otherwise is a breach of spam regulations in most countries, not to mention against the rules of most hosting providers (shared and dedicated).

Screen Shot 2014-03-30 at 11.09.20 pm.webp

Screen Shot 2014-03-30 at 11.11.17 pm.webp

I have hopefully some simple questions... I have read through these discussions as best I can to try and understand everything as I am not TOO technically savvy.

I am wanting to begin sending out a monthly newsletter. I see there are header and footer areas to place text, but this newsletter has no other general, and centralized area's to write to the members about maybe new and exciting things happening on the forum. Direct messaging to the user. I like being able to add all the different thread and member registration stuff. But I want a newsletter to be a bit more personalized and less about just a bunch of links they can click through to go read forums, or statistics.

I also would only want this add-on if it allowed for it to be sent to all members unless they opt out. Then as time moves forward, any new members would have to opt out during registration following this add-on being implemented.

I have hopefully some simple questions... I have read through these discussions as best I can to try and understand everything as I am not TOO technically savvy.

I am wanting to begin sending out a monthly newsletter. I see there are header and footer areas to place text, but this newsletter has no other general, and centralized area's to write to the members about maybe new and exciting things happening on the forum. Direct messaging to the user. I like being able to add all the different thread and member registration stuff. But I want a newsletter to be a bit more personalized and less about just a bunch of links they can click through to go read forums, or statistics.

I also would only want this add-on if it allowed for it to be sent to all members unless they opt out. Then as time moves forward, any new members would have to opt out during registration following this add-on being implemented.

The Forum is for dialogue, the newsletter for informing.
Despite this you can customize the messages Footer and Header of the Newsletter and so inform your users.
As for already registered users exists, the function will send the message, and notify you by email, and you can also force the choice of registered users the option of setting yourself basis.

A newsletter is to inform your members what is going on and what is planned.
I have never sent out a newsletter without a personal text. It always starts with the users name and my signature. People get enough automatic email. If we want our emails to be read instead of deleted, then it needs a personal touch.
I have 140.000 newsletter subscribers. If 10% of them mark it as spam, then I have big problems.

you can insert your personal touch in the header and footer of the newsletter or in Slogan.
You have many possibilities to customize your newsletter.

I want to buy it but I need to send a possibility only to certain groups.
Also a possibility for a test sending would be good.

Nice design on the template, but lacking in too many features. Maybe a $5 donation but not worth $40 without just about every single feature asked for in this discussion.

Top Bottom