@property "pageWidth";
    margin: 0 5%;
    min-width: 0px;
    @property "/pageWidth";
}

html
{
    @property "html";
    background: @pageBackground url('@imagePath/xenforo/XenCrea/background.jpg');
    /* Z */
        background-position: center bottom;
        background-attachment: fixed;
    /* /Z */
    @property "/html";
}

Paid for this yesterday, and didn't see that the seller (Zephyr) hasn't been on for 18 days. How do I reclaim my money? -.-

Hello, I'm not inactive ;)
Just very busy time at the moment with the approach of Christmas.

Xenforo.com privileged for fast responses.
Here I am notified via email if you post a message. On my forum email not work (servor bug).

Please update this for 1.2.4! The quicksearch no longer displays properly.

Zephyr updated [XenCrea] Space with a new update entry: 1.2.4
- Xenforo 1.2.4 template conversion.
- Topic view (border removed, and pool border stylized, and sign border removed and replaced by radian and shadow).
- Quicksearch now responsive and Searchbar Button now stylised.
- Sub-Navbar Text has now a shadow (if hover).

1.2.4 demo => http://demo.xencrea.com/misc/style?style_id=13

If you have a problem with background (wallpaper not big enough) on 4K resolution (screen > 1920px), follow this solution: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xencrea-space-paid.50066/page-2#post-659118

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a way to make the background not stick and have it scroll as the user scrolls and maybe fade the bottom into a solid color? Also does this theme come with other space type backgrounds, maybe something without alien ships?

Hello, the theme can be used for other thematic.
For the background, Space use style properties, you can manage the background here :

ZdsQFoe.jpg

Remove this line : background-attachment: fixed; for enable scroll option, image field for remove image, and color field for custom the background colo..

Hi, is this theme compatible with the new Xenforo that is about to come out, version 1.3 I believe. Also is it still in alpha? When is a final release coming?

Hi, is this theme compatible with the new Xenforo that is about to come out, version 1.3 I believe. Also is it still in alpha? When is a final release coming?

For 1.3 release only, beta version is not supported by xenforo and many addon are broken.
Just wait for the release :)

Top Bottom