[XenCrea] Gaming Style (NEW !!!) [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10469
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 10469

Hello, thanks for bug report, don't hesitate to report all bugs here or on XenCrea.com
It's the first version and several updates are planned for fix all bugs for this style :)

Edit: Bug fixed :

DRajW2o.jpg

hxba5zk.jpg

OF6lO8a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: psx
That's actually a pretty common icon...probably from an icon set somewhere. Google image search show several non-Xenforo sites using it.

Did you just reuse Aurora's Node Icons?

At least change the link image to "blue" to match the color....

View attachment 66554

http://xfdev.akrion.net/styles/aurora/xenforo/node-sprite.png

http://demo.xencrea.com/styles/XenCrea.com/MaLoNe/xenforo/XenCrea/node-sprite.png

You should really use your own work, especially if you are charging for the stuff and not giving credit to the original author whether the icons are available via Google or not. Puzzled..o_O

Nice catch.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Hello

Nice theme. Can you change the colors easily?

Yes, style use "xenforo style properties", just this image requiere a new colorization (for the blue) :
coin.jpg

@Zephyr, you appear to be in breach of the license terms for the logo template you are using: http://graphicriver.net/licenses/logo

I am French, and I do not understand anything (I use google translation and bad result :S), I can just integrate the final image .jpg to my style ? For the moment, it's the case, if yes I go edit my style description for remove logo style description and screenshots of logo files.

You are also using node icons without the permission of the original designer.
When these issues are resolved the resource will be reinstated.

Else for icons, it's (icons is not the property of the Aurora author), it's free and open source icons created for webdevellopers and commercial use (you can look the date of this pm, it's not a recent question) :

t4uMQIo.jpg

You should really use your own work... Puzzled..o_O

I are a "develloper", not a "graphic artist", the html and php code is my domain, not the creation of complexe image with professional and adobe software (photoshop, illustrator, etc.), it is two very different job, if you want a 100% unique style with icons and logo created specifically for you (not logo/icon created and shared on the web for commercial usage), you can contact a webdesigner, and you'll have something 100% unique, but the price is not 20€ for that (ps: logo only => 29$ on themeforest)...

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, the icons are fine but the terms of the logo template are quite clear.
It can't be redistributed so you will have to remove it from the style and create your own.

Ok thanks Brogan, but these two lines enter in contradiction with what you said please ?

cOMTYIh.jpg

After I do not understand all, so I will follow your advice in all cases if necessary.
Thanks for your help.

I agree the terms of the license seem confusing and contradictory.

I would suggest contacting the owner and asking them whether you are in compliance.

We have to be very careful when it comes to this sort of thing, to avoid DMCA notices, etc.

Ok thank you, I will begin the process of contact with the creator.

I think xF needs to change/create a policy regarding situations like this...instead of members "calling out" developers publicly, the resource should be reported and then taken down until it can be investigated and handled privately. While there is a questionable issue with the logo, the use of the icons was fine.

I'm positive the issue with the logo was done so privately. It was enough to at least delete it for the time being.

And as it stood, there was no question about it. He was including the entire logo zip from GraphicRiver and re-distributing it. There isn't any question as to if it is against their license agreement, its listed in the link. You cannot distribute it the way he was, cut and dry. I think that is the reason the resource was temporarily deleted.

As for the logo being used as an image in the theme itself, not editable, that is a different issue in itself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom