[XenConcept] Thread Icon

[XenConcept] Thread Icon [Paid] 2.0.5

No permission to buy ($10.00)
Hello,
What do you mean?

The options are found when you create/edit a node

Super. Thank you very much for your prompt response and advise. I was looking for the options under the Add-on. Didn't realize that the option is under the Node config.

Is there a Global option or do I have to turn it on for each node individually? I have many Nodes hence checking.

Super. Thank you very much for your prompt response and advise. I was looking for the options under the Add-on. Didn't realize that the option is under the Node config.

Is there a Global option or do I have to turn it on for each node individually? I have many Nodes hence checking.

This must be done for each node at the current time.

Imagine you have 250 forums and no idea how to use sql to change the setup for 250 forums.
Clever people have no an option to say: use all: yes, no

Then we ask:

if option_use_all==yes OR forum.canusethreadicon==yes
{
do

Imagine you have 250 forums and no idea how to use sql to change the setup for 250 forums.
Clever people have no an option to say: use all: yes, no

Then we ask:

if option_use_all==yes OR forum.canusethreadicon==yes
{
do

The options are defined for each forum.
I invite you to read the description for more information.

You dont get my point:

Imagine a forum with 2500 subforums.

1. You have to click 2500 times and more.
OR
2. You do a sql update

but you can solve this with an easy option and a change in the templates.

Instead:

if {forum.blala == true}

you do

if {forum.blala == true} OR {option_all==true}

Is a change of some minutes and will make a lot of people happy.
I can do this for my own, but i share my idea with you to make other people happy.

Many programers should use this way; it should be standard for all types of selecting forums;

XFA uses that;
ANDYB and others dont use it. But it should be a standard.

@XFA
@AndyB

I found a couple of typos in xc_thread_icon_thread_list_macros template.
I found 2 instances where xss should be xxs and those were preventing the images before and after the title from resizing.
Thanks this works. But now the image is blurred.

Last edited:
It would be nice, if you could rename your templates to the name of your addon.
You have names like "xc_thread_icon_something and xc_thread_icons_something"; the name of your add-on is ThreadIcons.
Some of your names have no name, while you use xc_thread_icon, what should be the part for you and your add-on followed by something.
Thank you very much.

Please check your add-on for keyword "resource"; you have code from "resource_icon files" in your add-on that you maybe want to change.

Top Bottom