[XenConcept] Thread Icon

[XenConcept] Thread Icon [Paid] 2.0.5

No permission to buy ($10.00)

XenConcept

Rémi C submitted a new resource:

[XenConcept] Thread Icon - This add-on allows you to add icons personalized in front of the titles to threads or replace avatar

This add-on allows you to add icons personalized in front of the titles to threads or replace avatar.

Feature Summary :
  • Usergroup permissions
    • Edit Own Thread Icon
    • Edit Any Thread Icon
  • Three Thread icon position
    • Replace avatar
    • Before title
    • After title
  • Edit - Delete icon
  • Size icon (width/height)
  • Individual options for each forum
View attachment 160835

View attachment 160836

View attachment 160837...

Read more about this resource...

Hello!
So far loving the product...
But I noticed something missing.

When you use the allow icon and replace the user avatar with a image of choice, the user avatar does not get replaced by image of choice in the sidebar widgets like New Threads, and also on my new threads home page. I still have user avatars everywhere besides the forums.
Could this be something you would fix?

would be great if instead of manually uploading an icon, it would automatically upload the first image inside the thread and make it the icon because most users are too lazy to upload an icon,

Hello!
So far loving the product...
But I noticed something missing.

When you use the allow icon and replace the user avatar with a image of choice, the user avatar does not get replaced by image of choice in the sidebar widgets like New Threads, and also on my new threads home page. I still have user avatars everywhere besides the forums.
Could this be something you would fix?

Hello,

Could you create the of bug report here please.

Regards

This addon keeps getting better! This is exactly what I needed now!
Thank You XenConcept! :)

There is a bug!!!
The Thread Titles are missing completely as you can see in the image.
Seems to be the only spot though as everywhere else seems fine, that I am aware of.

Capture.webp

Last edited:
Is there any way you would be kind enough to update this addon where the uploaded icon images would be a larger size?
By default the uploaded images are 96x96, I would like to be able to at least have the XF Large image setting if possible for higher quality images.
This is the last addon my site needs and this is the only thing holding it back. :cautious:.

Its not resizing the avatar on the thread list after I uploaded the image which the size is 150x150, and set the forum node settings to replace avatar.
Its almost there...... :D:D:D

OK... now that the uploaded images are set to large by default in the data folder, and the option to adjust the size of the image/avatar now,
Its still not adjusting the outcome image size.

Heres what I have set:
Capture5.webp

Here is what the outcome is: (Did not adjust size):
Capture2.webp

I was hoping this would adjust also when you set the size option.

If the images are already uploaded in 96px we can not resize them without the reuploader.
I am not talking about the ones already uploaded, I am talking about the ones that I am uploading.

This is what I am talking about.... Bigger end results.
Capture6.webp

I found a couple of typos in xc_thread_icon_thread_list_macros template.
I found 2 instances where xss should be xxs and those were preventing the images before and after the title from resizing.

Top Bottom