[XenConcept] Show Forum / Category Moderators

[XenConcept] Show Forum / Category Moderators [Paid] 2.0.4 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Happy to see such an add-on, I was waiting for it. All my forum users love to see who is the forum moderators :)

Hey all. Has anyone got a live version of this I can see in full effect? The pictures are good but I feel it'd be better for a live-version.
@XenConcept

Many thanks

EDIT:
Does it work like this?
OQvtgvA.png

(Excuse the russian, it's a copy from a xf 1.x plugin)

If it does not work like this, could it?

Last edited:
Hey all. Has anyone got a live version of this I can see in full effect? The pictures are good but I feel it'd be better for a live-version.
@XenConcept

Many thanks

EDIT:
Does it work like this?
OQvtgvA.png

(Excuse the russian, it's a copy from a xf 1.x plugin)

If it does not work like this, could it?

Hello,

No the add-on does not use this layout. A demo is available here

Hey buddy.

As promised, this does exactly what I was after so I purchased it. But it's not displaying anything on my forum at all.

I changed theme and tried it that way but still nothing, the checkboxes are all checked.

My version is: 2.1.5 - this addon advertises compatibility for 2.0 and 2.1, is there an issue on my side I could check?

Many thanks, and great work!

@XenConcept Hey bud, got the above working, fixed!

Just a quick question, is there a way to display members of a group on the moderators?

I.E. I want to assign the usergroup "forum mod" to the "general" forum, which then would display on the node all the members of that group?

Last edited:
@XenConcept Hey bud, got the above working, fixed!

Just a quick question, is there a way to display members of a group on the moderators?

I.E. I want to assign the usergroup "forum mod" to the "general" forum, which then would display on the node all the members of that group?

Hello,

No, it's not possible. I invite you to contact me in a private message in order to request a private customization.

Top Bottom