[XenConcept] Restrict Guest Views

[XenConcept] Restrict Guest Views [Paid] 2.1.1 Patch 1

No permission to buy ($20.00)
@XenConcept I would like to purchase your plugin but what about the Google bot?
I mean, the goal is forcing the visitors to subscribe to be able to view the thread/post after the limit is reached but I don't want to block the bots...

Great addon, could I suggest another feature, instead of just restricting the first post, could we restrict to the first few posts or an option to allow us to select how many posts can be viewed? This way a guest can see the conversation develop.

I seem to have a slight problem with it. Sometimes it's 10 (as set), sometimes 20, and sometimes in-between on 2.1.

I have guest caching enabled and think that this may be an issue, but unsure. Just would like feedback on if this is typical and it'll hit only if a visitor goes to a page that gets re/cached.

Could this be used to restrict all but the first post being shown to users not in a "premium " usergroup in a certain category/multiple nodes?
Only premium members can view all posts in premium nodes. Everyone else sees first post only. Greeted with a message to upgrade to view more content if no permission.

Top Bottom