[XenConcept] Profile Views

[XenConcept] Profile Views [Paid] 2.0.7

No permission to buy ($15.00)
XenConcept updated [XenConcept] Profile Views with a new update entry:

New Release 2.0.5 Beta 1

Fix bugs:
  • The ""Users to be excluded from the widget"" option was not applied to the "recent viewers" widget.
  • Sort by "Profile view count" displayed an error in the list of users in admin panel.
  • The "Users who viewed your profile" tab is displayed even when the profile was not visited. Changed the display limit to 15 viewers.

New features:
  • We have moved the options to display them in the creation of a widget.
  • Add new option Enable...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to show the profile views count on the user's posts under his/her number of Forum Posts and Reputation score? Very interested in getting this add-on.

I'll answer my own question after becoming a customer: no, it's not.

However, would it be possible for you to reduce the cooldown period down to minutes instead of hours?

For my displeasure, I noticed that there absolutely is visible branding even when I bought the product with branding removal.
There should be a tutorial on how to remove the branding, but I'm having trouble finding that tutorial.

Screenshot_2021-02-27 How to remove Copyright link (1).webp

I would like to buy and use the add-on. But currently I have the impression that the developer is no longer reliably taking care of the program and the problems / questions of his customers. But maybe I'm wrong. I just don't want to buy and use an add-on that is no longer being reliably developed.

Best regards.

I would like to buy and use the add-on. But currently I have the impression that the developer is no longer reliably taking care of the program and the problems / questions of his customers. But maybe I'm wrong. I just don't want to buy and use an add-on that is no longer being reliably developed.

Best regards.
Yeah.

I bought this add-on thinking that I could disable the branding, which I can't do.

So, false advertising imho – not a cool thing to do to your customers.

Do I feel duped? Hell yeah.

The developer has lots of promising add-ons I was interested to get, but not anymore I'm afraid.

Not until the issue with the WATERMARKS has been resolved.

Watermarks on vanilla XenForo look so cheap.

I have now disabled this add-on cuz I can't just can't stand looking at the long list of watermarks on my site;

That's 15 dollars down the drain.

I have to be more careful the next time I buy an add-on from someone.

What's happen, if a user is deleted?
I guess, then we have a dead user in our list, right?
Will be cleaned after some time, but not immediately, correct?

Imagine that an admin doesnt want users to setup their privacy settings for other users to view or not to view the views.
Then maybe these seeting should have also an ugp?

=> can_set_privay_settings? yes/no

got this error

• XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'sitename.xc_profile_views' doesn't exist
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:228
  • Generated by: admin
  • Ott 7, 2021 alle 11:37 AM

Stack trace​

DELETE FROM xc_profile_views WHERE view_date < ?
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1146, '42S02')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1146, '42S02')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(289): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('DELETE FROM `x...', 1633495051)
#5 src/addons/XenConcept/ProfileViews/Repository/ProfileViews.php(81): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->delete('xc_profile_view...', 'view_date < ?', 1633495051)
#6 src/addons/XenConcept/ProfileViews/Cron/ProfileViews.php(22): XenConcept\ProfileViews\Repository\ProfileViews->pruneProfileViews()
#7 [internal function]: XenConcept\ProfileViews\Cron\ProfileViews::run(Array)
#8 src/XF/Admin/Controller/CronEntry.php(112): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Admin\Controller\CronEntry->actionRun(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:CronEntry', 'Run', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\CronEntry), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\CronEntry), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#13 src/XF/App.php(2337): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#15 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#16 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(42) "/admin.php?cron/xc_profile_views_clear/run"
["referrer"] => string(70) "https://sitename/admin.php?cron/xc_profile_views_clear/run"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["cron/xc_profile_views_clear/run"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(1) {
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

Top Bottom