[XenConcept] Premium Page

[XenConcept] Premium Page [Paid] 2.2.3 Patch 1

No permission to buy ($20.00)

XenConcept

XenConcept submitted a new resource:

Premium Page - Premium Page

This add-on allows you to create a Premium Page!

A demo is available : Here

View attachment 175083

This page is a showcase of advantages you offer to your members after have buy a Premium Access.

A Usergroup permission allows you to set who can see the page.

You can create as many boxes and columns as you want. Everything is stored in the database .

Everything is customizable! - The accent on this add-on was...

Read more about this resource...

1) I have X on most of the added features (on the free plan), but I wanted to add a check on the top most entry. Even when using the right FA code, it still shows an X.

premium2.webp

premium.webp

2) I'd like to use an additional line on some of the text boxes. However, that causes the columns on the right side to not properly align. As you can see, the top "access to website" etc box now has two boxes on the right, while the "support the website" has 0. They boxes on the right should stretch along with the height of the text box on the left side.

3) When people are viewing the premium page, it will display "unknown page" in the online list.

Last edited:
2) I'd like to use an additional line on some of the text boxes. However, that causes the columns on the right side to not properly align. As you can see, the top "access to website" etc box now has two boxes on the right, while the "support the website" has 0. They boxes on the right should stretch along with the height of the text box on the left side.

Double lines are not supported.

Where can I change the font size for this? (I used text, not FA) To add the same color as I have with the icons in the box. Right now it looks really out of place. I did not find anything in the style properties for this.

premium3.webp

Can the sidebar block ("new premium user block ") support selecting two usergroups? I have two different premium packages.

Not, only one for the moment.

Okay :\

EDIT: @XenConcept : When I'm browsing the premium page as a guest, I can still click the purchase button and get forwarded to paypal for payment. Should the purchase button not direct me to login/register, when you click that button as a guest? As you'll need an account (and being logged in) to buy the account upgrade.

Last edited:
Update on this?

When I'm browsing the premium page as a guest, I can still click the purchase button and get forwarded to paypal for payment. Should the purchase button not direct me to login/register, when you click that button as a guest? Eg. "You need to register and have an active account before you can buy the user upgrade".
As you'll need an account (and being logged in) to buy the account upgrade.

Also I'd love for you to reconsider only supporting one user group for the user widget.. Just add a tickbox, for us to select what user groups to be active in that widget, rather than a drop-down menu for only one.

Hello,

When I'm browsing the premium page as a guest, I can still click the purchase button and get forwarded to paypal for payment. Should the purchase button not direct me to login/register, when you click that button as a guest? Eg. "You need to register and have an active account before you can buy the user upgrade".
As you'll need an account (and being logged in) to buy the account upgrade.

Thanks for create a report here

Also I'd love for you to reconsider only supporting one user group for the user widget.. Just add a tickbox, for us to select what user groups to be active in that widget, rather than a drop-down menu for only one.

Thanks for create a report here

I have. I can only assume based on the description, screenshots, and that you said you don't understand my question; It does not integrate with xenforo user upgrades and doesn't provide a standalone user upgrade system. It seems to just be a nice template system to display custom plans.

Though it looks really nice, I don't believe it will function the way I had hoped.

I have. I can only assume based on the description, screenshots, and that you said you don't understand my question; It does not integrate with xenforo user upgrades and doesn't provide a standalone user upgrade system. It seems to just be a nice template system to display custom plans.

Though it looks really nice, I don't believe it will function the way I had hoped.

You have to create the column and then you can associate a user upgrade. Will allow you to pay via the premium page instead of page account upgrade.

Top Bottom