[XenConcept] Maintenance Page

[XenConcept] Maintenance Page [Paid] 2.1.2

No permission to buy ($15.00)

XenConcept

Rémi C submitted a new resource:

[XenConcept] Maintenance Page - This addon allows you to create a maintenance page when it is enabled.

Feature Summary
  • Fully Responsive
  • Permission usergroup (Option)
  • Countdown

This addon allows you to create a maintenance page when it is enabled.

You can select the user groups that will not see the page.

You can easily edit the page title (brower), description title, and description content.

We have added a countdown that appears on the maintenance page

We've added style properties so you can customize everything!

And you also change the link to the image.

A...

Read more about this resource...

This can be done using the notice system. I don't see what else this add-on can add except the countdown timer feature!

Hello.

This addon is used to modify the maintenance page. Read the resouce.

Regards.

I am registered on your site for purchase but need to know does this addon also integrated to XF Board active option?

Example: Maintenance Page will show if XF Board active option set to no.

I am registered on your site for purchase but need to know does this addon also integrated to XF Board active option?

Example: Maintenance Page will show if XF Board active option set to no.

No, it works with its own activation option.

Also Maintenance Page will be show from XF upgrade.

Enable/Disable Option in add-on setting page:

1. Show Maintenance Page when Xenforo Disabled.
2. Show Maintenance Page when Xenforo upgrade

Nice... will look into this later today for my dev upgrade. Would be nice to lock the site down during upgrades with a pretty page that notifys all when it will reopen.

Is there a way to log-in (with an account that falls under the user group permission not to show it, on a new computer for instance) with this maintenance page up?

Hello,

Can you be more explicit ?

Regards.
There is a permission to hide the maintenance page from certain staff groups such as administrators. If an Administrator goes to a new computer they’ve never logged in with before, is it possible for them to reach the login page so they can sign-in on this new computer and bypass the maintenance page?

There is a permission to hide the maintenance page from certain staff groups such as administrators. If an Administrator goes to a new computer they’ve never logged in with before, is it possible for them to reach the login page so they can sign-in on this new computer and bypass the maintenance page?

No, but it can be put in place

Top Bottom