[XenConcept] Linked Accounts

[XenConcept] Linked Accounts [Paid] 2.4.5 Patch 1

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@XenConcept

Is it possible for multiple people to have the same account linked?

For example, in my case I'd like to allow businesses to have a business account, and then have multiple employees link to it so they can keep the business entries updated.

@XenConcept

Is it possible for multiple people to have the same account linked?

For example, in my case I'd like to allow businesses to have a business account, and then have multiple employees link to it so they can keep the business entries updated.

Currently, no I will see if I can implement it.

Hi @XenConcept, would you be able to make it compatible with the Abyss theme, or Xenith, by Themehouse? Or let me know how I can make an icon visible? I found where the account change menu is supposed to be, but there's no icon for it due to the theme and I want my users to be able to see where to quickly change sub accounts.
Thank you!

Hi, how did you fix this?

The icon is invisible on the theme I just purchased. It is visible on other themes, but I cannot figure out how to make it visible on the new one (Legend by Themehouse).

Hi, how did you fix this?

The icon is invisible on the theme I just purchased. It is visible on other themes, but I cannot figure out how to make it visible on the new one (Legend by Themehouse).

Hello,

Try this.

Add in extra.less

Less:
.p-navgroup-link--linked i:after
{
    .m-faBase();
    display: inline-block;
    min-width: 1em;
    .m-faContent(@fa-var-link);
}

I run a roleplay forum, and it would make it easier for our members to see which character accounts are linked to someone's main account! Just something on their user profile that says something about how User A's linked accounts are B, C, and D. If it's not already an option that's understandable, I just felt as if I was missing a setting and wanted to ask if it had been built in already!

I run a roleplay forum, and it would make it easier for our members to see which character accounts are linked to someone's main account! Just something on their user profile that says something about how User A's linked accounts are B, C, and D. If it's not already an option that's understandable, I just felt as if I was missing a setting and wanted to ask if it had been built in already!
That functionality would suit our forum too, as we run a roleplaying forum as well.

That functionality would suit our forum too, as we run a roleplaying forum as well.

Sorry for my late reply.

I look tomorow

Hello again! Sorry to be a bother, but I have another settings question for you. Whenever my users change accounts, they're brought back to the forum's home page. Is there a way to redirect back to the thread that they were viewing at the time? We didn't have this issue on a different forum we were using, so I'm assuming there is a setting I've missed. Thank you yet again!

I purchased this add-on, but I do not have access to download it. I am 'naia' on your forum.

I'd also like to request the following features:
  • The ability to require users create a linked account, but not allow them to link existing accounts
  • The ability to make newly created sub-accounts members of additional usergroups

Top Bottom