Resource icon

[XenConcept] Install And Upgrade 2.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Installed this thinking it was the other TH Install and Upgrade, now I have an error about a pending addon install and if i try to install this addon I get.

• InvalidArgumentException: Batch install error: Condition must be array if only 1 argument is provided
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php:230

Just trying to remove this addon, any ideas?

Installed this thinking it was the other TH Install and Upgrade, now I have an error about a pending addon install and if i try to install this addon I get.

• InvalidArgumentException: Batch install error: Condition must be array if only 1 argument is provided
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php:230
Just trying to remove this addon, any ideas?

Can you detail the error?

Here is the error when logging into my admin panel

If I try to install it

If i delete the addon, the first error still exists. The only way I can get rid of it is to install and officially uninstall it through the panel I believe. But I can't install it so I'm sort of stuck.

I tried to install the Captcha login add-on using this, but get the following error:

InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to string/binary [content_id] in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 740

Rich (BB code):
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 694

XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->setAsSaved() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1285

XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->fastUpdate() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/InstallAndUpgrade/Traits/AddonHandlerTrait.php at line 41

XenConcept\InstallAndUpgrade\InstallAndUpgrade\XenConcept->installAddOnProducts() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/Admin/Controller/InstallUpgrade.php at line 42

ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\Admin\Controller\InstallUpgrade->ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\Admin\Controller\{closure}() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/ControllerPlugin/Profile.php at line 88

ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\ControllerPlugin\Profile->handleReply() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/Admin/Controller/InstallUpgrade.php at line 43

ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\Admin\Controller\InstallUpgrade->actionInstallProducts() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321

XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248

XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100

XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50

XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177

XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390

XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Interestingly when I try to install it from the zip, I also get a warning about the file not being valid?
Could not process [XenConcept] Captcha Login - 2.0.2.zip: File does not appear to be a valid add-on archive as expected.
I seem to recall I had a similar issue with your "Member staff in conversations" add-on too..

Last edited:
I tried to install the Captcha login add-on using this, but get the following error:

InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to string/binary [content_id] in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 740

Rich (BB code):
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 694

XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->setAsSaved() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1285

XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->fastUpdate() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/InstallAndUpgrade/Traits/AddonHandlerTrait.php at line 41

XenConcept\InstallAndUpgrade\InstallAndUpgrade\XenConcept->installAddOnProducts() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/Admin/Controller/InstallUpgrade.php at line 42

ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\Admin\Controller\InstallUpgrade->ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\Admin\Controller\{closure}() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/ControllerPlugin/Profile.php at line 88

ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\ControllerPlugin\Profile->handleReply() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/Admin/Controller/InstallUpgrade.php at line 43

ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\Admin\Controller\InstallUpgrade->actionInstallProducts() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321

XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248

XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100

XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50

XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177

XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390

XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Interestingly when I try to install it from the zip, I also get a warning about the file not being valid?
I seem to recall I had a similar issue with your "Member staff in conversations" add-on too..

Hello,

The archive of the add-on "Captcha Login" was updated.

Regards

Top Bottom