[XenConcept] Hide links / Medias / Images (BbCode) to guests

[XenConcept] Hide links / Medias / Images (BbCode) to guests [Paid] 2.1.9

No permission to buy ($15.00)

do you have any idea why it doesn't work on me?

About this version 2 things
- You removed the field "Error with the link should be replaced" this is important so we can put a different message , but in general its not a problem because we can define this is the phrases and change with html to have an image and link.

Bug
Wen i activate the option "Enable Hide Media" and tested with a youtube video show this warning to guests.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media and not the correct message.
hide_media.jpg

@XenConcept i have found another bug in 2.1.5.

All my internal links are anonymized even with registered users and guests, test with 2 types of link.

Code:
[URL='https://mydomain.com/community/threads/xenconcept-hide-links-medias-images-bbcode-to-guests-paid.135703/post-1495708']mydomain[/URL]

Code:
https://mydomain.com/community/threads/xenconcept-hide-links-medias-images-bbcode-to-guests-paid.135703/post-1495708

The 2.1.4 dont have this bug.
Can you fix this? Because this way we cant use this addon.

@XenConcept I have just started to use your great addon ( v 2.1.5) but I have a problem with IMG tag. Although I have made necessary settings at the addon setting page, guests can still see IMG tag photos.

If you want to connect my site and want to check it yourself, I can send admin accounts info as private message.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.webp
    Screenshot_1.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_2.webp
    Screenshot_2.webp
    31 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_3.webp
    Screenshot_3.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_4.webp
    Screenshot_4.webp
    55.8 KB · Views: 12
- You removed the field "Error with the link should be replaced" this is important so we can put a different message , but in general its not a problem because we can define this is the phrases and change with html to have an image and link.

You can modify in this template xc_hide_links_medias_to_guests_bb_code_hide_error
  • $tag corresponds to "link, image, media and attach"
Example:

HTML:
<xf:if is="$tag == 'link'">
    Html for render link
</xf:if>

Bug
Wen i activate the option "Enable Hide Media" and tested with a youtube video show this warning to guests.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media and not the correct message.

Fixed in next version

@XenConcept i have found another bug in 2.1.5.

All my internal links are anonymized even with registered users and guests, test with 2 types of link.

Code:
[URL='https://mydomain.com/community/threads/xenconcept-hide-links-medias-images-bbcode-to-guests-paid.135703/post-1495708']mydomain[/URL]

Code:
https://mydomain.com/community/threads/xenconcept-hide-links-medias-images-bbcode-to-guests-paid.135703/post-1495708

The 2.1.4 dont have this bug.
Can you fix this? Because this way we cant use this addon.

Fixed in next version.

@XenConcept I have just started to use your great addon ( v 2.1.5) but I have a problem with IMG tag. Although I have made necessary settings at the addon setting page, guests can still see IMG tag photos.

If you want to connect my site and want to check it yourself, I can send admin accounts info as private message.

Do you use an add-on related to ? Can you send me the link to your site to test it?

Thanks.

Thanks for this version, already tested and the bugs is fixed ;)

Two new things.

Website Excluted field, to work ok with 2 domains excluted we need to have separated line or space and coma and space again before new site to be excluted.
This way works 2 lines
Code:
xenforo.com
google.com

This way wont work one same line
Code:
xenforo.com,google.com

This way work one same line, with space coma and space
Code:
xenforo.com , google.com

the websites excluted shows to the guests without Anonym-URL and to the registered users with Anonym-URL, i thik all excluted wont need Anonym-URL to guests or registered.

Regards

Top Bottom