[XenConcept] Hide links / Medias / Images (BbCode) to guests

[XenConcept] Hide links / Medias / Images (BbCode) to guests [Paid] 2.1.9

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Again many thanks for this great addon. I have some new requests / suggestions that I think they will make it the best.

1-) The new feature "hide media bbcode" is great and again thanks for adding it. I have just noticed that "hide image bbcode" will also be great. Like [IMG]URL link of external image[/IMG]

Others may ask new BBCODE addings to hide at future like "Inline Code" hiding. ['ICODE]some codes[/'ICODE]

So may be if it is possible, if you can add a new feature like "BLACK BBCODE List", we can define which BBCODES will be hiding from guest. In this way, this addon will be very flexible and more useful.

2-) I have just noticed that if there is a hidden link, it cuts and seperates the sentences. I was using another hide link addon before. At attached you can see the difference.
Hide Link.webp

3-) Having an option to change the hidden message text and background color from Style pages will also be very nice.

Last edited:
Again many thanks for this great addon. I have some new requests / suggestions that I think they will make it the best.

1-) The new feature "hide media bbcode" is great and again thanks for adding it. I have just noticed that "hide image bbcode" will also be great. Like [IMG]URL link of external image[/IMG]

Others may ask new BBCODE addings to hide at future like "Inline Code" hiding. ['ICODE]some codes[/'ICODE]

So may be if it is possible, if you can add a new feature like "BLACK BBCODE List", we can define which BBCODES will be hiding from guest. In this way, this addon will be very flexible and more useful.

2-) I have just noticed that if there is a hidden link, it cuts and seperates the sentences. I was using another hide link addon before. At attached you can see the difference.
View attachment 172993

3-) Having an option to change the hidden message text and background color from Style pages will also be very nice.

Hello,

Thank you for creating a suggestion here:

https://www.xen-concept.com/index.php?forums/suggestions.5/

Ok I ran a system check as well as a file health check, since your new update release I am no longer seeing any errors. Thank you for keeping on this, if I run across anything in the future I will let you know. @XenConcept brilliant addon :)

Top Bottom