[XenConcept] Hide BBCode

[XenConcept] Hide BBCode [Paid] 2.0.9 Patch 1

No permission to buy ($40.00)
How to fix it?Thank bro

Code:
#0 src/addons/XenConcept/HideBBCode/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(26): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/home/techbike....', 26, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XenConcept\HideBBCode\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Forum', 'PostThread', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Bcat\Xencat\Pub\Controller\Forum), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Bcat\Xencat\Pub\Controller\Forum), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

Hello,

How did you generate this error?

Hide trophy and Hide reaction score menu button always show.
Regardless of whether the user has permission to use (Even if I set permission to Never).

1566734335119.webp
It is not working
Error: Call to a member function isFirstPost() on null
src/addons/XenConcept/HideBBCode/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php:26

Code:
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XenConcept\HideBBCode\XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionEdit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Post', 'Edit', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(ThemeHouse\PostComments\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(ThemeHouse\PostComments\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#7 {main}

View attachment 209078
It is not working

Code:
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XenConcept\HideBBCode\XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionEdit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Post', 'Edit', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(ThemeHouse\PostComments\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(ThemeHouse\PostComments\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#7 {main}

Hello,
Which version do you use for the add-on? After various tests I can't reproduce the error. What are the steps to reproduce the error? Have you tried to disable add-ons to see if the error persists?

Hello,
Which version do you use for the add-on? After various tests I can't reproduce the error. What are the steps to reproduce the error? Have you tried to disable add-ons to see if the error persists?
i using HIDE BBCode 2.0.3 Patch Level 2.I dont know to reproduce the error because it cant working, error log show Dashboard.Before it working and error after update to 2.0.3 Patch Level 2 ver.
Now it cant hide bbcode, it show like this.

[HIDETROPHY=1]
Test
[/HIDETROPHY]

i using HIDE BBCode 2.0.3 Patch Level 2.I dont know to reproduce the error because it cant working, error log show Dashboard.Before it working and error after update to 2.0.3 Patch Level 2 ver.
Now it cant hide bbcode, it show like this.

[HIDETROPHY=1]
Test
[/HIDETROPHY]
Hello,
Can you give us more details? Can you trying to install it and then reinstall it?

Have his screenshots of the errors?. Can you a link where I could test.

After other tests, it is impossible to reproduce the error

So basically, [HIDE] & [HIDEREPLY] are the same?
I can disable [HIDE] to not confuse my users?

So basically, [HIDE] & [HIDEREPLY] are the same?
I can disable [HIDE] to not confuse my users?

Yes, Yes, of course.
Why is it shown on Conversation?
1569510986692.png

How to hide?

Its a bug it should not be displayed.

Does this work fine with Redis Data caching configured?
We have some reported issues, where some users are still required to React the post even if they already did several minutes/hours ago.

Does this work fine with Redis Data caching configured?
We have some reported issues, where some users are still required to React the post even if they already did several minutes/hours ago.

Can you be more specific? The steps to realize the error? Screenshots?

User A, created a thread which require the users to Post reply and React the post in order to view the hidden content.
[HIDEREPLYREACT] is used.

User B, posted a reply then reacted the post, so the hidden content is shown already.
But after several minutes, User B revisited the thread and it's requiring a Post Reply and React again, even if he/she already did it.

What could be the problem?

User A, created a thread which require the users to Post reply and React the post in order to view the hidden content.
[HIDEREPLYREACT] is used.

User B, posted a reply then reacted the post, so the hidden content is shown already.
But after several minutes, User B revisited the thread and it's requiring a Post Reply and React again, even if he/she already did it.

What could be the problem?

If user B has not deleted his answer or if his answer is visible and he has not withdrawn his reaction there should be no error. The data are saved in the database.

You mean post reply, yes not deleted.

But why it required again?
In order to fix it, I need to react the post again.
Hidden content is shown again.

It may be that user A is changing the reactions or user B is withdrawing his reaction.

Top Bottom