[XenConcept] Confessionals

[XenConcept] Confessionals [Paid] 2.1.2 Patch 1

No permission to buy ($20.00)

XenConcept

XenConcept submitted a new resource:

[XenConcept] Confessionals - This add-on allow to You want to repent, admit fault, sin, or worse.

This add-on allow to You want to repent, admit fault, sin, or worse.

View attachment 209233

Features:
  • Upload attachments in confessions
  • Post as anonymous or guests or identified (Only confessions).
  • Tag System
  • Approval, Report, reaction, alert, inline-mod and warn system (Confessions and comments)
  • Comments confessions
  • Usergroup permissions
  • Display all confessions to member
  • Display all confession with tag specified
  • What's new and find new...

Read more about this resource...

awesome news, exactly what I was waiting for.

can you add Sidebar widget for it to make it a perfect product

I really like the concept of this functionality. Will be staying tuned for updates and possible purchase in the future.
Thanks!

J.

Please tell me. You are the same programer who has done all these add-ons for xf1?
The one who was suddenly away without all the paid downloads?
I ask because you have the same add-ons here like confession and projects ...

awesome news, exactly what I was waiting for.

can you add Sidebar widget for it to make it a perfect product

I take note. I'll see for the next update.

Please tell me. You are the same programer who has done all these add-ons for xf1?
The one who was suddenly away without all the paid downloads?
I ask because you have the same add-ons here like confession and projects ...

No I'm not the developer of the add-ons under XF1

Now after paying the confessionals again, i guess you are the same french guy like the last time.
So you owe my my old version for xf1, because you had disabled your website a long time ago without answering any more mails from a client to get the last update. ...

No, I wasn't there under the XF1 version.

What are the Errors? Can you provide me with screenshots.

Text above deleted.

The link to call comments/one confession should not be visible without ugp to view comments? (by option or at all)

An option could care that the main navi will always call the first conf instead all?

Another option could show the titles only instead the whole conf.

ugps should be added:
  • can see own comments only
  • can see all coments for own posts
  • can see all comments

Also seeing these errors in the error log:

ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Template public:xc_confessional_alert_confession_comment_quote is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:664

Stack trace​

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', 'src/XF...', 664, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(664): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1593): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'xc_confessional...')
#3 src/XF/Alert/AbstractHandler.php(80): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xc_confessional...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Entity/UserAlert.php(71): XF\Alert\AbstractHandler->render(Object(SV\AlertImprovements\XF\Entity\UserAlert))
#5 [internal function]: XF\Entity\UserAlert->render()
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1166): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s8/public/svAlertImprov_macros.php(236): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(SV\AlertImprovements\XF\Entity\UserAlert), 'render', Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(799): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#9 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s8/public/svAlertImprov_account_alerts_popup.php(16): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('svAlertImprov_m...', 'alert_row', Array, Array)
#10 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1626): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#11 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('svAlertImprov_a...', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(84): XF\Template\Template->render()
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(68): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('XF:Account\\Aler...', 'public:svAlertI...', Array)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('XF:Account\\Aler...', 'public:svAlertI...', Array)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#18 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#19 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#20 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#21 {main}

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Declaration of XenConcept\Confessional\FindNew\Confessional::filterResults(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection $results) should be compatible with XF\FindNew\AbstractHandler::filterResults(XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection $results) src/addons/XenConcept/Confessional/FindNew/Confessional.php:90

#0 src/addons/XenConcept/Confessional/FindNew/Confessional.php(14): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Dec...', 'src/ad...', 90, Array)
#1 src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(444): include('src/ad...')
#2 src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(322): Composer\Autoload\includeFile('src/ve...')
#3 [internal function]: Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass('XenConcept\\Conf...')
#4 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('XenConcept\\Conf...')
#5 src/XF/Repository/FindNew.php(72): class_exists('XenConcept\\Conf...')
#6 src/XF/ControllerPlugin/FindNew.php(87): XF\Repository\FindNew->getFindNewHandler('xc_confessional')
#7 src/XF/Pub/Controller/AbstractWhatsNewFindType.php(20): XF\ControllerPlugin\FindNew->getFindNewHandler('xc_confessional')
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Pub\Controller\AbstractWhatsNewFindType->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XenConcept\\Conf...', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenConcept\Confessional\Pub\Controller\WhatsNewConfessional), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenConcept\Confessional\Pub\Controller\WhatsNewConfessional), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#12 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(25) "/whats-new/confessionals/"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/whats-new/confessionals/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Top Bottom