[XenConcept] Advanced Forum Rules

[XenConcept] Advanced Forum Rules [Paid] 2.0.6 Patch 3

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Hello

Could add new option to just keep showing the rule on post-thread? Because most of the time people will forgetting the rules even just after they agreed on clicking on the button. It would be necessary to just show the rules upon they creating new threads.

Options to force users to accept forum rules before can view forums or threads, create thread or conversation.

I need „before create a post“, this also means create a new thread. Any other writing should be dissallowed also, means resources, comments for several addons, showroom and other addons.

I dont know the concept of your addon, but the best way should be to have a group before accepting and a promotion to regular user for example.

Do you work in this way? Then everything is possible.

I need „before create a post“, this also means create a new thread. Any other writing should be dissallowed also, means resources, comments for several addons, showroom and other addons.

it is designed only for forums and thread.

I dont know the concept of your addon, but the best way should be to have a group before accepting and a promotion to regular user for example.

I will think about it

Top Bottom