1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenColor [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Style Releases' started by gldtn, Mar 4, 2012.

1. gldtn

gldtn Well-Known Member

2. ddmmh

ddmmh Well-Known Member

Very nice theme, thinking of buying this.

Does this work with other add-ons like XenPort and XenMedio?

Is there a live demo? cheers
  3. gldtn

gldtn Well-Known Member

You can view a live demo of the theme here: http://xfstyles.net/community/misc/style?style_id=7&redirect=/community/

I don't have a live demo of XenPorta, but I have tested on my dev site and it works great. As far a XenMedio, it should work as well, but have not tested yet.

I'll gladly support add-ons to make them match my styles.

Thank you!
    ddmmh likes this.
  4. gldtn

gldtn Well-Known Member

5. gldtn

gldtn Well-Known Member

6. ddmmh

ddmmh Well-Known Member

Thank you. Looks amazing. I want to buy this theme, do you plan on providing updates for a while to come?
  7. gldtn

gldtn Well-Known Member

I'm glad you like it. Yes, I love playing with Xenforo, so no need to worry I'll provide updates on a regular basis and for a long time :D
    ddmmh likes this.
  8. ddmmh

ddmmh Well-Known Member

Great theme. Ive set it up on my site @ mmazone.com.au

Can you please tell me how to change the gradients in the header? Id rather have the lighter blue all through the header instead of the light/dark blue combo if possible, thanks

EDIT: Youll need to select XenColor as its not default
  9. gldtn

gldtn Well-Known Member

EDITED: I've sent you an PC with the fix! (y)
  10. ddmmh

ddmmh Well-Known Member

Works perfect, thank you.
    gldtn likes this.
  11. ddmmh

ddmmh Well-Known Member

Hi gldtn,

Just realised notices look a little funny on this style. On Flexile Dark they went across the page including above the side panel, but in XenColor it seems to be limited to the width of the cotainer? I am not sure, I think this may be due to extra support for 8wayrun mods on FD. Any chance you can implement this?

You can see for yourself at mmazone.com.au on the portal there is a notice now, thanks

Also can you tell me where to go to change the link colour? I want to change it to blue :) thanks
  12. gldtn

gldtn Well-Known Member

That's the way Xenforo is designed. Flexile breaks out of the page content container; hence the reason why 8wayrun include the option in XenPorta: "Break Out of Content Container".

But I believe I can work something out to fit your needs..

Is this what you want? http://cl.ly/0M0x2h462m1T1p322r2H

Also do you want it behave the same way across all pages within the forum? like so: http://cl.ly/133B1X172T1A1C1A283G

As far as the links, I thought it was already blue, what color is it showing in your forum?
  13. ddmmh

ddmmh Well-Known Member

Yes, thats exactly how I want it, across pages in the forum also :) looks much better too dont you think?

My links are all a greyish colour which is sometimes hard to spot. I thought blue would be the best colour but im open for suggestions.

Lot of RSS feeds with links here that you can see for yourself. Thanks for the help.

14. gldtn

gldtn Well-Known Member

gldtn updated XenColor with a new update entry:

XenColor 1.0 Revision 2

Read the rest of this update entry...
  15. gldtn

gldtn Well-Known Member

Yes, it actually does.. but I made it an option just in case other don't like it ;)

I was not able to see because I'm not registered at your site, but I did some adjustment and the latest release should fix it.

Don't forget to tick the add-on options on in the style properties or else you will not be able to see the changes.

Please let me know if you run into any problems.

ddmmh likes this.
  16. Numenorean7

Numenorean7 Member

Theme looks way good, congratulations. I like how fresh and happy it feels. :)
    gldtn likes this.
  17. gldtn

gldtn Well-Known Member

Thank you very much for the nice words :D
  18. ddmmh

ddmmh Well-Known Member

Sorry for the late reply, I just noticed this!

Works great now, thanks. Links are blue and visible and notices break out of the container, thanks for your help.
  19. ddmmh

ddmmh Well-Known Member

20. gldtn

gldtn Well-Known Member