[XenBulletin] Advanced Open Graph [Deleted]

fahad ashraf

fahad ashraf submitted a new resource:

[XenBulletin] Advanced Open Graph - Adds advanced options for Open Graph meta tags like og:image

This addon have following feature

Features:
  • Get first image of thread and add it as og:image
  • Usergroup permission for set og: image
  • User can any og: image url permission base
Note :
Please send me PM if anyone need this addon or also i can add any other feature on it

Read more about this resource...

@fahad ashraf I'm getting licensing errors and the addon has disabled itself. Ever since you added the licensing components to the addons they've become unreliable and problematic. Please consider removing it. If someone wants to pirate your addons they'll just remove your code.

Code:
Server error log

[LIST]
[*]               
[*]ErrorException: [E_WARNING] DOMDocument::saveHTML(): output conversion failed due to conv error, bytes 0xAE 0x20 0x44 0x69
[*]              
[*]src/addons/XenBulletins/AdvancedOpenGraph/Licensing/Template/Templater.php:65
[*]           
[*]               
[*]Generated by: Unknown account
[*]              
[*]Apr 4, 2020 at 9:13 AM
[*]           
[/LIST]
                Stack trace
           #0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] DOM...', '/home/dom...', 65, Array)
#1 src/addons/XenBulletins/AdvancedOpenGraph/Licensing/Template/Templater.php(65): DOMDocument->saveHTML()
#5 src/XF/Pub/App.php(547): AL\ThreadFilter\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:pAGE_CON...', Array)
#6 src/XF/App.php(1995): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\App->renderPage('

...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

Request state
           array(4) {
["url"] => string(47) "/threads/thread.41457/"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/threads/thread/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

@fahad ashraf I'm getting licensing errors and the addon has disabled itself. Ever since you added the licensing components to the addons they've become unreliable and problematic. Please consider removing it. If someone wants to pirate your addons they'll just remove your code.
sorry issue is on my side by mistaken i have deleted some license can please generate license again really sorry for this

I don’t see any mention of license callbacks in the resource listing. Please familiarise yourself with the guidelines.

Also regardless of any license state I’m pretty sure that error displaying in the first place is a bug you need to fix, no?

Also regardless of any license state I’m pretty sure that error displaying in the first place is a bug you need to fix, no?
No , actually on last night i was working on my site but due some mistakes i delete few on my license due to that this error occur sorry for this .

I’d have to strongly disagree with you there. The code that triggered this error on your customer's site should be changed so that it cannot trigger an error in any circumstances.

I’d have to strongly disagree with you there. The code that triggered this error on your customer's site should be changed so that it cannot trigger an error in any circumstances.
yes due to delete license i found it as bug i need to fixed it i am agree with you here i will relase new version after solve it i was not familiar with this bug

I changed it a while ago and it's still giving me issues. It just brought my whole site down when I tried to reactivate it. This is unacceptable man.

Members got this error when trying to view a thread.

Code:
An exception occurred: [ErrorException] [E_WARNING] DOMDocument::saveHTML(): output conversion failed due to conv error, bytes 0xF8 0x72 0x65 0x6E in src/addons/XenBulletins/AdvancedOpenGraph/Licensing/Template/Templater.php on line 65

XF::handlePhpError()
    DOMDocument->saveHTML() in src/addons/XenBulletins/AdvancedOpenGraph/Licensing/Template/Templater.php at line 65
    XenBulletins\AdvancedOpenGraph\Licensing\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/addons/AL/RMSFilter/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 95
    AL\RMSFilter\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/addons/AddonsLab/LinkChecker/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 89
    AddonsLab\LinkChecker\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/addons/AL/ThreadFilter/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 110
    AL\ThreadFilter\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 547
    XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml() in src/XF/App.php at line 1995
    XF\App->renderPage() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 402
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 58
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Please disabled it for a day i am working on it and sorry for the issue will release new version soon it all happened due to some changes on live site

Top Bottom