xenBook - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

Is it possible to change the Blue in the blueness in the skin?
I'd like to have a different kind of blue color.

Is it possible to change the Blue in the blueness in the skin?
I'd like to have a different kind of blue color.
The style uses CSS gradients, so you would just need to adjust the colors in them. There are also images used for older browsers, but you could just use a solid color instead.

The style uses CSS gradients, so you would just need to adjust the colors in them. There are also images used for older browsers, but you could just use a solid color instead.
Thanks for the reply.
Not sure I totally understand that but it is possible?
Is it something I'd get support it with if I bought the skin?

Basically, I'd want to buy and use the XenBook skin but have the blue parts on the XenBook to match darker color blue I like on this skin:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/social-pixelexit-com.1143/

That part sorted.
Downloaded , uploaded the necessary but the next step with the import threw some kind of error.
So back to waiting:(
I'm sure Forsaken will be along to help soon.
:cool:
Its easier to get support on Xenique as I don't always check all of the new threads here.

Hello,

ThemesCorp is now the owner of that style. The development will be taken up and an update will be carried out in a few weeks.

Regards, Allan.

Hello,

ThemesCorp is now the owner of that style. The development will be taken up and an update will be carried out in a few weeks.

Regards, Allan.

What about those that purchased this and paid the yearly renew before Forsaken went MIA and the style was never updated again though renew fees were payed?

What about those that purchased this and paid the yearly renew before Forsaken went MIA and the style was never updated again though renew fees were payed?
I have no access to sales that were achieved in the past.

The last update is 15 months old, renewal is expired.

When I release an update and if you give me proof that you purchased the renewal 1 year before this update, please contact me, I'll see what I can do.

Allan updated xenBook - ThemesCorp.com with a new update entry:

Add UserBox System - v1.5.10.1

New release: 1.5.10.1

Add UserBox System !

It displays a small window in the header that displays your avatar, your number of Posts, Likes and Points.

A new Group and style properties have been created to enable or disable the UserBox system and/or Visitors Panel.

View attachment 141659

View attachment 141660

View attachment 141661

View attachment 141658

Read the rest of this update entry...

Allan updated xenBook - ThemesCorp.com with a new update entry:

Slider Responsive added - 1.6.0.0

New release 1.6.0.0

Slider Responsive is included now !

You can add 10 images.

You have 2 choices of locations, one just above the Forums List and one which will take the total width of the forum which will be placed below the navigation bar

A Usergroup permission allows you to set who can see the Slider Responsive.

There are 2 types of loader:
- Pie (cercle)
- Bar

We have created style properties (in our XenCore...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom