XenBlue [Deleted]

@Dinh Thanh I forgot to mention that the quick navigation icon was updated to use font-awesome, so it's already there. The collapsible icons are bit trickier as it's uses a jQuery script which I had someone write it for me and he is no longer around and I couldn't figure out how to do it, so I'll either need to ask someone for help or keep on playing with it till I figure it out. I'll give it another try this weekend ;)

Just purchased for the style. After installed then all toolbar icons in the text editor was gone, Xenforo default avatar was displayed as a broken images in the Xenforo ver 1.4.2.

@gldtn : Could yo assist to upgrade the style or help me to fix the issue?

Thanks!

Could yo assist to upgrade the style or help me to fix the issue?

I've just replied to your conversation, can you double check everything was uploaded correctly to the right folders? sounds like your missing the xenblue/ folder from your styles folder or somehow it maybe pointing to the wrong path under admincp.

works for XenForo 1.5.5?
When will the next update?

Yes it works fine. Although I just finished updating so it wouldn't show any outdated templates and added some missing footer font-awesome icons. I'll upload the update tomorrow.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom