XenAPI - XenForo PHP REST API

XenAPI - XenForo PHP REST API 1.4.2

No permission to download
Hello,

any (stupid?) question:

I use the AppGini database generator to create certain mysql based tables. At this time every user have to register on every table site new.

Can we with your addon the things made easy and use on the external AppGini pages the authentication (logged in oder off) from xenforo so the members dont have to register new?
And if thats possible - is there a demo to look?

Regards
You would still have to register a XenForo user, but you can do so with the API (via the register action). I suggest checking out the PHP wrapper I made on GitHub to use as an example. Regarding login; the master branch method contains a dirty hack method, and does not work in all cases.
dev-1.4 has a "proper" login method though, I will try to get the dev branch merged into master asap.

Hey Contex,

Is it possible to ban users via the API?
Not yet, but if you add a feature request for it on GitHub I will try to get it added to the next version :-)

@Contex
Any possibility of a proper example guide being written?
I sadly don't have time for a write up an example guide, but you can look at the examples:
Hope that's enough for you to get an understanding of how you can achieve exactly what you want. Feel free to ask questions here or on GitHub if you have any issues/questions :-)

Not yet, but if you add a feature request for it on GitHub I will try to get it added to the next version :)

I sadly don't have time for a write up an example guide, but you can look at the examples:
Hope that's enough for you to get an understanding of how you can achieve exactly what you want. Feel free to ask questions here or on GitHub if you have any issues/questions :)
Thanks, got my feet off the ground with it.

Is it possible to extend the resource api?
I'd do it myself but I don't have the experience digging into your api. I need the following functions
- Add Resource
- Update Resource

I made a ticket on github ages ago; here's the link if you're interested:
https://github.com/Contex/XenAPI/issues/60

No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://localhost:3000' is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 400.

Could anyone help me with this ? Thanks in advance.

Seems to still work with the new version. Any updates though?

Also, I would think it would be extremely easy, but would you be able to add a logout feature?

Thanks for a useful API!

I'm actually having problems using the login function. All it returns is bool(true). And obviously doesn't log the user in.

If I'm correct it should return the session variables of the logged in user. Right?

Could this possibly be caused by the xenforo option to log the session in the database?

This API isn't maintained anymore, @indepth.

I'd recommend checking out the [bd] API by @xfrocks. I'm using it and I would definitely recommend it.

Thanks for the link DeltaHF. I'll definitely take a look at that, though at first glance it seems like a lot more than I need right now. Seems like overkill to install and load a full addon just to accomplish a few small things. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Top Bottom