xenAdvertising [Paid] [Deleted]

netkingZ

netkingZ submitted a new resource:

xenAdvertising - Include your advertising in your site

What is it?
xenAdvertising is a useful add-on to insert in various parts of the site the banner advertising.

How does it work?
xenAdvertising is fully integrated in XenForo.

Admin:
- Can enable or disable the add-on
- Can enable or disable the Background Advertising
- Can enable or disable the Header Advertising Banner
- Can choose the dimension of Header Advertising Banner
- Can choose the redirect Link and the Image of Header Advertising Banner
- Can enable or disable the Top...

Read more about this resource...

[Updating v.1.0.2]
• In the image below you can see the insertion of advertising in the first post of threads
39egx.png

• Updated demo. In the demo is disabled the function responsive.
• Edit price from 15 USD to 20 USD

Do you have this installed on a responsive site I can view?

I am wanting to know if there is any way for wide banners to change to narrower formats or go away when viewed on the phone.

netkingz, interesting price point. can this do anything that bd widget framework cant to add the ads via the hooks provided? For example can you add advertisements to the second post of a thread? etc

[v.1.0.7]
The updates add-on will be paying for this release.
The update includes the inserirmento a banner rotator system, the choice of where to put the post and the presence of Sidebar Banner Post.
The system of rotation of the banner has been applied both to the images that flash files for the following positions: Top, Bottom, Footer, Post.
The price of the add-on passes from 20 USD to 35 USD.
The upgrade from version 1.0.4 to version 1.0.7 costs 15 USD.

I would consider switching from [bd] Rotating Ads if you have a feature where secondary groups can be whitelisted from seeing ads. For example: Member is in the registered user class, upgrades to a donor class, but the donor class is secondary. Registered users see ads but any donor classes do not, even if they are ALSO registered user class members.

I would consider switching from [bd] Rotating Ads if you have a feature where secondary groups can be whitelisted from seeing ads. For example: Member is in the registered user class, upgrades to a donor class, but the donor class is secondary. Registered users see ads but any donor classes do not, even if they are ALSO registered user class members.
We will consider your request.

The ability to remove ads for paying members adds great value to an advertising add on.
If we decide to make this addition does not integrate any payment function but only the option to remove advertisements for a particular group of users who will choose the Admin of the site. For payment functions are excellent add-ons and the purpose of this add-on is to integrate a system of advertising on its own site.

Top Bottom