• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Xen-TR Who Has Visited

I also need this plugin to have an option for listing the users directly under the forums and not in the sidebar (same width as the forums).

When there is need to show all visitors and the number reaches into the houndreds, the sidebar listing gets way too long.

Can anyone help me with trying to add username to the tooltip with the time in it (on mouseover of the mini avatar)? :)

I have several users who I can see on the "who's online" but aren't showing in the "who's been here the last 24 hours"

Any ideas on this?
I didn't see a usergroup option but I may of missed it.

ah I see several have had the issues with "not all users showing"

this works fine on one forum, but not another :(

I have several users who I can see on the "who's online" but aren't showing in the "who's been here the last 24 hours"

Any ideas on this?
Maybe these users are set option "Show online status" to off?
And do not forget that the counters are updated per cron. Therefore, the information arrives with a delay.

Excuse the ignorance here, but how can I get the display to show like the first screenshot ? Everything works, but the add on only displays on the left sidebar ?

Thanks.

Top Bottom