• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Xen-TR Show Today's Birthday (sidebar)

I'm using the bd-widget framework and for some reason, I cannot get birthdays to display. I've set my timezone and made sure there were no privacy issues. Anyone using this with bd-framework and is it working?

I'm using the bd-widget framework and for some reason, I cannot get birthdays to display. I've set my timezone and made sure there were no privacy issues. Anyone using this with bd-framework and is it working?

i think, this message can help you

I checked Xen-TR Who Has Visited code and it looks like he used the template hook named "forum_list_sidebar". If you use Widget Framework's default setup, Who Has Visited block won't display. Please disable the Clear widget from Widget Framework AdminCP interface (you will want to disable other "home" widget too or they will be duplicated).

or me it's working but I've disabled the Clear Sidebar. Hope this helps...

One slight issue.
When hovering over an avatar, the text is e.g. Bob Smith, 25. Birthday
birthday.webp
Why is the word Birthday appended to the string?

For an unknown age the text is just Bob Smith, Unknown Age
birthday2.webp

Top Bottom